What's new

What are the warning signs a site is in trouble?

One of the sign is that the website don't usually get index anytime new content is published on it. When this happens the website will not be able to receive a good amount of free organic traffic. it can be very hard to make money on the website if traffic is not coming.

The normal sign I know that you will be seeing as a sign that a websites I having problem or will have problem in the future is when they stopped , while some will start banning their members that have huge amount of money because they dont want to pay.

The normal sign I know that you will be seeing as a sign that a websites I having problem or will have problem in the future is when they stopped , while some will start banning their members that have huge amount of money because they dont want to pay.
Some will just stopped paying its a clear sign a website will stop paying if you check their reveiw sometime on a site like scamnow you will notice that this type oof website has red flag and some reveiw on the website will be nagetive

A few sites I worked on have closed down without warning. Has it happened to you and what are the main problems you notice before it disappears?
When ever site always bring up technical problem, I would understand if it happens once in while, but if it's persistent then it's clear indication that something is wrong somewhere

I don't think there is a way this can be known because a lot of those platform will apply all possible means to make sure their platform works perfectly until they finally close up. We just have to be very careful on the platform we are investing or dealing with.

When something happens their payment system it is a warning sign that they are trying to run away. It is better to invest on legitimate businesses whether offline or online instead of investing in those type of websites.

When something happens their payment system it is a warning sign that they are trying to run away. It is better to invest on legitimate businesses whether offline or online instead of investing in those type of websites.
Sometimes the sites data base is always affected. Members can't log in . That's the first signs we have to observe. Scammers and hackers will try to erase the data base.

When you notice things like delay in payment and people exiting the site. Such things usually happen when you start noticing scammers activities like messages of making huge some of cash within a short period of time.

Sometimes the sites data base is always affected. Members can't log in . That's the first signs we have to observe. Scammers and hackers will try to erase the data base.
Yes, at that moment they will stop paying everybody. It has happened before and the platform only paid a few people and then you stopped paying totally. They ran away with a lot of money people's money.

A few sites I worked on have closed down without warning. Has it happened to you and what are the main problems you notice before it disappears?
Happened to me many times, back in the early 2000's .. right before I found myLot.
Actually, many of the shutdowns came without warning, that's the scary part. It hurts the most when you've put a lot of time and effort in and right before payout you go to the site and it no longer exists.
PTC sites are notorious for this one, not all, but some. They close up shop after they get all their clicks and before they have to pay the members. 😬

One of the things that you should be on the lookout for if you're working on a site is the payment. Some site would not pay you on time and it is one of the one sign that it is likely having financial problems. As a result, you should be very careful of working on such sites.

Yes, at that moment they will stop paying everybody. It has happened before and the platform only paid a few people and then you stopped paying totally. They ran away with a lot of money people's money.
Well, in situation in which some platforms are affected this way , they should look for a way to restore people's database and not to run away . If they had run away that means they had a dubious tendency from the start.

I saw these type so many sites in crypto industry, and we called them hyip sties, these type of sites first promise, if we invest in them, then the pays us 50% are more return daily, once we invested in them, within hours they are disappears from market,
These sites main target scam peoples.

Well, in situation in which some platforms are affected this way , they should look for a way to restore people's database and not to run away . If they had run away that means they had a dubious tendency from the start.
Of course the purpose of those kind of platforms is to run away with people's money at the end of the day. So the smart guys always cash out early and make profit but greedy people always lose.

The point is that we can't be so sure if their database was completely affected by the attack they were claiming. Some of them will purposely bring up a story just to make an excuse and refuse not to pay. All these are scamming strategy.

The point is that we can't be so sure if their database was completely affected by the attack they were claiming. Some of them will purposely bring up a story just to make an excuse and refuse not to pay. All these are scamming strategy.
this is definitely what most of them really do whenever they want to run away with people's investment. If you have any chance at this moment it is important you withdraw all your money.

this is definitely what most of them really do whenever they want to run away with people's investment. If you have any chance at this moment it is important you withdraw all your money.
Well , it is even much better now because me I do not invest in any investment platform that will promise huge return on investment. Because I know such investment is not likely to last for a long period of time.

Well , it is even much better now because me I do not invest in any investment platform that will promise huge return on investment. Because I know such investment is not likely to last for a long period of time.
if you're the kind of person that will not bear the risks it is better you stay away from away from such platforms. If i want to invest on such platform, it will be a little money.

if you're the kind of person that will not bear the risks it is better you stay away from away from such platforms. If i want to invest on such platform, it will be a little money.
It is not about taking of Risk, the most important thing is that I do not take unnecessary risks that will not be profitable to me. it is not advised for me to invest in such platform when I understand that there is high possibility that they will run away with my money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back