What's new

What is your favorite and most hated part about your site or forum?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think we all have favorite aspects of our sites and forums and also have some aspects of it we don't like or outright hate and want to change asap. My most favorite part of my sites, are my forums in general. Most of my sites have forums, and I think they're my favorite thing about running sites. My most hated is doing the SEO and marketing. It's tedious and not very fun haha. What about you?

I am running a forum called investment forum and I am proud of the keyword based domain. However, I am not proud of the content some users are posting there. I was hoping to build it into a resource site for people interested in business and investment, but sadly a lot of people are posting too generic thoughts.

I am running a forum called investment forum and I am proud of the keyword based domain. However, I am not proud of the content some users are posting there. I was hoping to build it into a resource site for people interested in business and investment, but sadly a lot of people are posting too generic thoughts.
Unfortunately that's likely to happen, I'm sure it happens here at bizdustry sometimes. But eventually you see informative topics all the time. I think it'll happen for your site too.

You might want to consider working with other sites in your field as well, do guest postings for each other, have one as a guest speaker or do a q&a.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back