What's new

What are the warning signs a site is in trouble?

Some obvious signs that one will notice in a site that is about to crash are slow to respond to site request, Not displaying some menu bottons and regularly reloading a requested Page
You are right but one of the tips that will help you know a site is about to crash is they'll not be sending your payment for on time, this one of the tips that will help you.

Exactly,we observe many notable signs of a site that is about to crash. As you said earlier they will sieze giving out earn points and in addition, you can be able to invest in and can't withdraw anymore

Whenever you see that they are delaying payments and give him some kind of excuse is that do not just add up then it might be time for you to start considering other options.

For instance, when sites that pay normally now starts delaying payments and many times new rules keep coming in to topple ones made at the start of operations of the site.

This might also be a red flag as well. We must also note that if the website consistently increases the cashout threshold, the website could be in trouble as well.

Exactly,we observe many notable signs of a site that is about to crash. As you said earlier they will sieze giving out earn points and in addition, you can be able to invest in and can't withdraw anymore
That's true,if you don't want to fall for scamming platforms online you have to be very careful, that's why you need to make research before you can join any platform online.

Once you get started always ensure that you check the red flag sign its one of those things that a website is in trouble also check people reveiw and know what people are saying about it some programs are just scam so you need to be so careful chosing a program
Once you get started always ensure that you check the red flag sign its one of those things that a website is in trouble also check people reveiw and know what people are saying about it some programs are just scam so you need to be so careful chosing a program

Last edited:
The website signs that it is in trouble:
- Website ofthen crashes
- Hard loading time
- Excessive time to browse from one page to another one
You are right, seems like you have experienced this before, for me I have never came across any platform that is about to shot down, but I believe with time I'll definitely come across one.

For instance, when sites that pay normally now starts delaying payments and many times new rules keep coming in to topple ones made at the start of operations of the site.
You have a point there, if you are being lazy you cannot make your ends meet, only the serious individuals can do that, if you are lazy there's no way you can succeed.
That's just the real fact, if you are being lazy that means you are not even taking it serious with you, I believe we all want to succeed but most people don't want to take the sacrifice.

Well I strongly believe that The ones that have happened to me, I think they were just scam sites who received people to invest in money then after some time they disappear.

Most of the happenings form such type of sites are from those that are basically into the investment thing. You can call them HYIPs. The moment you start hearing terms like, we are undergoing some maintenance or some technical jargons like that, know that something is fishy already
Probably, that is why it is very important and necessary you don't invest in such platforms. A lot of them always come up with flimsy stories to deceive people.

That's just the real fact, if you are being lazy that means you are not even taking it serious with you, I believe we all want to succeed but most people don't want to take the sacrifice.
The word laziness is not for a successful individuals, if you are successful I strongly believe you gain that success from hard work but not from being lazy, you have to get this.

A few sites I worked on have closed down without warning. Has it happened to you and what are the main problems you notice before it disappears?
This happens with some websites but I think before closing down they should inform the users, because this will not be ethical to just close it down and don't inform the users.

This happens with some websites but I think before closing down they should inform the users, because this will not be ethical to just close it down and don't inform the users.
You are right, but I think if you make good research you will different between website that will disappear within a short period of time, making research is very important.

Another method that a website is in trouble is when you start seen that a website is doing selective payment when that is done its make they dont have sufficient fund to pay all their members sometime they only pay those upgrade members

You are right but one of the tips that will help you know a site is about to crash is they'll not be sending your payment for on time, this one of the tips that will help you.

Yes, not sending the payments on time could be a red flag. However, I think that when a site does not send you money, it may always mean that the website has already crashed.

The word laziness is not for a successful individuals, if you are successful I strongly believe you gain that success from hard work but not from being lazy, you have to get this.
You are right, if you seriously want to succeed you are expected to take everything you do serious, that's the only way you can gain what you want. Serious person ended up succeeding.

Yes, not sending the payments on time could be a red flag. However, I think that when a site does not send you money, it may always mean that the website has already crashed.
That's true, I have never have such experience I believe you might have experienced this if you are working online, that's why me I don't trust investment platforms.

I have experience a couple of them though,the sites woulb be paying at first and after sometime,there will be some delay and after that they will keep assuring investors and then they will close down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back