The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Additional Terms and Rules
These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of
all community members here on Bizdustry. They shall be adhered to by
everyone to ensure that our forum runs smoothly and provides a fun and
productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
1. Please be respectful to all members of this forum!
The purpose of this forum is to provide a platform for Bizdustry users,
to exchange and share information, and to earn money from posting and
interacting with fellow users.
Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be
courteous when disagreeing with others. Disrespectful behavior such as
harassing, profanity, abusive language, personal attacks, trolling,
flaming, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar
behavior/language is forbidden!
If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, please notify a
moderator or administrator directly, or use the report function in the
2. Please Contribute
If you use the forum, it would be great if everyone works together and
contributes actively to the forum to keep it active. Contributing
includes posting fresh new threads, and replying to threads with
information that hasn't been repeated, and is productive to the
continuation of the topic at hand.
3. Basic Advertising
Outside of advertising in your signature and in the respective boards
to post referral reviews of various sites you would like to share with
our memberbase, you are not allowed to advertise anywhere else in the
forum. Doing so is against forum policy. If you feel you need to link
to information, only do so, if the information can directly help with
the situation on hand.
Posting reviews on money making opportunities should only be made in
the Get Paid To Programs. Please search for the site you want to review
or post an opportunity to first, before posting; as we do not want
duplicate content. Be sure to follow the posting format, in the sticky
in each board, as we want the information to be easy to find for those
who may open the thread.
4. Forbidden Activity:
- Spam / advertising. Any form of spam is not allowed. Advertising
outside of signatures and reviews, is against forum rules.
- Creating posts just to up your post count / bumping posts to keep
them near the top, as this creates unnecessary and unhelpful posts
being made on the forum.
- Double Posting. If you feel you need to add to your post, feel free
to edit your post or wait till someone else has replied to the thread
after your initial post.
- Cross posting the same topic to different sections.
- Posting a topic in the wrong section repeatedly. If you are having
trouble figuring out where to post something, ask a Moderator or
Administrator for guidance.
- Plagiarism and posting of content that is not yours, is forbidden. If
you are re-posting a review that you made previously, first gain
permission from an Administrator.
- Rants and constant non-constructive comments.
- Publicly disclosing private messages between you and forum moderators
/ administrators without consent.
- Threatening and combative language.
- Impersonating another forum user, moderator or administrator.
- Trying to exploit the security of this forum. if you know of any
bugs, contact the admin instead.
- Illegal Activities that break national and international laws.
- Duplicate accounts are not allowed unless approved by the admins,
even if there are others who live in the same home with you it is not
permitted, this will get you banned.
- Users can not use anything to cover their real IP addresses such as
proxies, VPN's, or TOR to register, except for prior permission.
- Religious Discrimination. Any form of Religious Discrimination is
against our Terms of Service. We recommend not discussing Religion, if
Users in violation with these rules receive warnings and repeated
offenders will be banned! Moderators may also choose to instantly ban a
user, because of major offenses.
5. Zero Tolerance Policy
Immediate bans from the forum result from any of the following
activities: the posting of harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory,
hateful, excessive obscene or vulgar language, porn or adult content;
posts which discuss or illustrate illegal activity and/or providing
links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned.
This is a private message board. The Moderation and Administration
Teams reserves the right to remove any message board content at will
without notice for any reason. Your information will not be sold,
rented or otherwise made available to third parties!
There may be posts with information that the author intends only for
this forum. Please respect that and do not share information clearly
marked as private on other forums or other mediums!
We may revise these Rules at any time by amending this page. You are
expected to check the board rules once in a while to make sure to take
notice of any changes.
Information for Members and Staff:
Permanent Ban: 15 Points
- Low Qualitiy Posts: 1 Point
- Posting a Topic in the wrong section repeatedly: 2 Points
- Trash Posts: 5 Points
- Impersonating another forum user, moderator or administrator: 5 points
- Plagarism: 5 Points
- Publicly Disclosing Private Messages, without a staff members consent: 5 Points
- Illegal Activies: 15 Points and a crime report to the local authorities
- "Other" is anything else that goes against our Terms of Service. Moderators may use their discretion and apply anywhere from 1-15 warning points, depending on the seriousness of the offense. Please refer to our website terms and conditions, for a full list of rules.