What's new

What are the warning signs a site is in trouble?

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A few sites I worked on have closed down without warning. Has it happened to you and what are the main problems you notice before it disappears?

that happened to me many times, especially from the HYIP sites; they open the site for a week or more to let us invest money, after a while, they will close it (scammers..)

The ones that have happened to me, I think they were just scam sites who received people to invest in money then after some time they disappear.

Stress symptoms are normal before and after a crisis. Natural and man-made disasters can have a detrimental effect on people's lives because they can result in physical injury, property damage, or the loss of a home or job.

There are many things that could be observed in a site that could close up anytime. For instance, when sites that pay normally now starts delaying payments and many times new rules keep coming in to topple ones made at the start of operations of the site.

I have worked in such sites that have disappeared suddenly. One of the main signs I saw was sudden delay or no payments for a while. Another good sign is when the admin goes silent and does not respond to the users' inquiries.

When a site start talking about making you so rich in manner that you know is so so off know that there is fire on the mountain and you have to run

Concerning what are the warning signs a site is in trouble. Well, there are so many sites now that they were establish to scam people, after investing, they close up with little or no sign at all. Well, when an individual notice that there is a change or delay in their payment services , such individual needs to be suspicious about such site

A few sites I worked on have closed down without warning. Has it happened to you and what are the main problems you notice before it disappears?
To know when a site is in troubles, first thing you will noticed is that there will be s delay in payment, later they will start removing people from their sites.

I have experienced this problem in the past with some sites. Once you notice that the website is deviating from their normal operations like the website taking so much time to load, the website refuses to pay when you earned on it if it is a GPT or PTC websites you need to know that something has gone wrong somewhere.

What I notice presently about most site that promise to pay after some task or gigs you do on their site do that make me notice they want to close down,is that when you request for your payment they give out some flimsy excuses.

A site that tells you it pays after a certain number of activities or actions on your part but turns out not to be actually through but just close to be true, is a sign of fraud waiting to happen

When the site is talking to reduce the amount of money from the site, you know that the site is about to close,know that the site is running out of fraud.

When the site is talking to reduce the amount of money from the site, you know that the site is about to close,know that the site is running out of fraud.
Sometimes that can indicate a problem but most sites start off paying high to attract members and then reduce the rate after it becomes busy to keep the site stable. Forumcoin, bizdustry and many other sites have all had to do this but they are still operating.

Some of the warning signs I discovered when a site is in trouble is malfunctioning of the site, you find out that the site begins to malfunction when you log in to the site then you will know that the site is having some problem.

Although it has never happened to me because I try as much as possible to abstain from joining those site in the first place.

Some of the warning signs I discovered when a site is in trouble is malfunctioning of the site, you find out that the site begins to malfunction when you log in to the site then you will know that the site is having some problem.
Yeah, I have also seen that happenning. You visit the site and you find errors or they say they are in maintenance several times. That is a very good sign that the site might be going away.

Most of the happenings form such type of sites are from those that are basically into the investment thing. You can call them HYIPs. The moment you start hearing terms like, we are undergoing some maintenance or some technical jargons like that, know that something is fishy already

Stress symptoms are normal before and after a crisis. Natural and man-made disasters can have a detrimental effect on people's lives because they can result in physical injury, property damage, or the loss of a home or job.
many warning sign in a size that you will know that the site has started misbehaving you see your work will start having slow nature and the site will be misbehaving.

Another ying to look out for is that when you work on some platforms and there is this frequency in our being subchanged when calculating your benefits, and this continues frequently, something is about to happen to that site

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back