What's new

Have you ever taught someone to run a forum/site?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're a site owner or run a forum, have you ever considered guiding others through the process? Maybe you do so by providing a guide on how to set up a forum, or a site. Or maybe you make a guide on how to properly promote said site. I'm sure there's a lot you could do as someone who has history making and profiting from sites. Would you ever be a teacher in this field?

I have offered help to a lot of people to create and man age blog but I have never taught anyone to run a forum site. Well, I was asked once to help to run a forum but the owner of this forum was not paying so I had to decline.

I have offered help to a lot of people to create and man age blog but I have never taught anyone to run a forum site. Well, I was asked once to help to run a forum but the owner of this forum was not paying so I had to decline.
You might have unknowingly showed how to run a forum to those around you. Sometimes people can catch on to your style of work and in turn learn from it too. And yeah, get that pay if you can, because you should be paid to teach people or to run a forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back