What's new

What are the warning signs a site is in trouble?

It is not about taking of Risk, the most important thing is that I do not take unnecessary risks that will not be profitable to me. it is not advised for me to invest in such platform when I understand that there is high possibility that they will run away with my money.
whenever you are in making investment, you need to be convinced that it is a very good platform. Personally I also take calculated risks and invest the money I can easily let go.

whenever you are in making investment, you need to be convinced that it is a very good platform. Personally I also take calculated risks and invest the money I can easily let go.
Oh ! that means you are still investing in most platforms . For me I've given up in investment platform because they are not reliable and I don't want anything to take away my peace of mind. I don't have a single money to lose.

Oh ! that means you are still investing in most platforms . For me I've given up in investment platform because they are not reliable and I don't want anything to take away my peace of mind. I don't have a single money to lose.
I have decided to try out a few Ponzi schemes lately. Some of them have actually paid me and I will take out my investment as early as possible. You will only get burnt if you are greedy or you are a latecomer.

I have decided to try out a few Ponzi schemes lately. Some of them have actually paid me and I will take out my investment as early as possible. You will only get burnt if you are greedy or you are a latecomer.
Even with that it is still not the best way of making money because it is not all Ponzi scheme that will give you opportunity to make money as an early investors , I'm talking about this from personal experience.

Even with that it is still not the best way of making money because it is not all Ponzi scheme that will give you opportunity to make money as an early investors , I'm talking about this from personal experience.
I know, it is not advisable at all to invest in ponzi schemes except you know how to take risks. personally I do that with money I don't need actually. And I do not invest a lot of money in any of them.

I just laugh whenever i remember all the online businesses I have done in the past. Most of these online money making platforms are not genuine. And the first sign of future calamity you will notice is that they keep telling you that the site is under constant repair or upgrading. Don't fall for it because that is when the issues starts. Run away while you can.

I know, it is not advisable at all to invest in ponzi schemes except you know how to take risks. personally I do that with money I don't need actually. And I do not invest a lot of money in any of them.
Well since you have been investing in Ponzi scheme , like how many percentage possibility do you always be the winner. What I mean is that can you win in seven out of ten investment ?

Well since you have been investing in Ponzi scheme , like how many percentage possibility do you always be the winner. What I mean is that can you win in seven out of ten investment ?
Yes, I'm always very careful whenever I'm investing in such platforms. One of things I check is how long the platform has operated, if it's new i will invest.

Yes, I'm always very careful whenever I'm investing in such platforms. One of things I check is how long the platform has operated, if it's new i will invest.
New like how ? there was even a platform that have existed for almost three months and one of my friend asked that I invest a certain amount of cryptocurrency to earn 20% on daily basis. I was so sceptical about investing in Such too .

New like how ? there was even a platform that have existed for almost three months and one of my friend asked that I invest a certain amount of cryptocurrency to earn 20% on daily basis. I was so sceptical about investing in Such too .
you better do not invest your money in such platforms that has lasted for some months. I only invest in some that has lasted for some days so that I can be able to recover my money before it crashes.

you better do not invest your money in such platforms that has lasted for some months. I only invest in some that has lasted for some days so that I can be able to recover my money before it crashes.
Hmmm. I don't even have the interest to invest in all those things naturally not minding if it has been for a long time or not. If you are investing at the beginning stage , how profitable would this be to you ?

There are many things that could be observed in a site that could close up anytime. For instance, when sites that pay normally now starts delaying payments and many times new rules keep coming in to topple ones made at the start of operations of the site.

Some of the important signs to show that a website is in trouble is that many of them wouldn't want to pay what you have earned on the platform. This is one of the signs we have to watch out for . But this is not applicable in trusted platforms.

This has turned out to be a normal thing working online, but it isn't, where you make efforts and investments and you don't get reward for it or a payback with interest. One of the ways I spot scam sites is reviews, I always check for reviews from others that have used the site, I also check for how active the customer service is too, then I check for how long they've been in the market.

For me I don't really like a site that has a high withrawal threshold, you'll notice that most sites that has a high withrawal threshold are scam, that's why I like bizdustry it has a low withrawal threshold.

If you come across a website that has a huge withrawal threshold that's a indications of a scam platform, you need to make good research before you can invest your time on any site.

If you are using platforms like scamadviser you'll definitely differentiate between a scamming platform and a legitimate ones, you need to be very careful.

If you are using platforms like scamadviser you'll definitely differentiate between a scamming platform and a legitimate ones, you need to be very careful.
That's true, but if you spend a good time online, I believe you'll easily differentiate between a scam platform and legitimate ones, you have to be very careful with platforms like this.

Many things could be seen in a location that might close at any time.
As an illustration, consider how sites that used to pay promptly suddenly begin postponing payments, and how frequently new regulations are introduced that overturn earlier ones.

That's true, but if you spend a good time online, I believe you'll easily differentiate between a scam platform and legitimate ones, you have to be very careful with platforms like this.
If you are not good at learning there's no way you can earn money online, making money online is not for the weak you have to be very strong before you can get what you want.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back