What's new

Do you allow for different fonts on your site/forum?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run a site or forum, do you allow for different styles of fonts to be selected? Whether it be a forum or a site, I think it'd be cool to have a feature where you can change the style of font the site/forum uses. Is there a plugin that may do this?

I do not allow members to choose fonts or even themes, I do not even have an option to switch between dark and light theme. I am running communities on open source platforms and I am using default settings.

I do not allow members to choose fonts or even themes, I do not even have an option to switch between dark and light theme. I am running communities on open source platforms and I am using default settings.
That's totally fine. I know with most forums as an admin you can use whatever font you want, but it'd be sitewide. I just think it'd be cool if you could allow users to change the style of font. The theme too would be good. I strive to make all of my sites accessible in that way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back