Multi Author Blogging Site

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Until recently, I was working on a multi author blogging site where I was paid per article. I have also run my own multi author blogging sites, where I paid the contributing writers. I was making around $110 per month through this site. I sold the site for $2000. I am thinking to create a multi author blogging site again. Have you worked on this idea?

I have sort of. Well, it's more of the fact I had guest posters who joined my blog and did some articles. While I would go to their site and do some work there for them. Kind of like, I'll do something for you, and you do something for me. But you can also hire on other authors to work on your blog if you want. It could be a good way to bring in new voices and ideas.

Until recently, I was working on a multi author blogging site where I was paid per article. I have also run my own multi author blogging sites, where I paid the contributing writers. I was making around $110 per month through this site. I sold the site for $2000. I am thinking to create a multi author blogging site again. Have you worked on this idea?
That sounds like a cool idea. I mean, even in America, $110 is a third of a typical food stamps allowance.

I might give this a try myself. I've been looking for some way to get a passive income.

That sounds like a cool idea. I mean, even in America, $110 is a third of a typical food stamps allowance.

I might give this a try myself. I've been looking for some way to get a passive income.
Well, you can also get free content for your website but if you are willing to spend some money on quality articles, you will be able to bring decent traffic. Your in-house writers will also promote their articles and bring traffic. By spending $20-$30 per month, I was making around $110. It will take time to earn but it is of course fruitful

Well, you can also get free content for your website but if you are willing to spend some money on quality articles, you will be able to bring decent traffic. Your in-house writers will also promote their articles and bring traffic. By spending $20-$30 per month, I was making around $110. It will take time to earn but it is of course fruitful
I know this guy who has this huge general discussion blog, and it is going up in search engine metrics. However, it's very rough to build something like that. I mean, this is a person who writes every day and a lot, and he is incredibly knowledgeable about history etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back