What's new

What are the warning signs a site is in trouble?

One way to know if a site is in trouble or a scam is by checking out for red flag before investing. If a site is offering ridiculous profit on investment, it's advisable you do not invest.

that happened to me many times, especially from the HYIP sites; they open the site for a week or more to let us invest money, after a while, they will close it (scammers..)

Yes, you are right. I have also lost a significant amount of money to these Hyip scammers. Initially, I thought that I would be able to make money as many people claimed. But I never realised how risky Hyips are, actually. I ended up losing $27 in Hyip. This might not sound like a big amount but considering the fact that it took me too hard to earn that amount, I was devastated to lose that money.

A few sites I worked on have closed down without warning. Has it happened to you and what are the main problems you notice before it disappears?
What type of site are they, are they forums or website for digital marketing. Because website like the one u experience wont give a red flag before closing down....

Those sites where members are complaining of delayed payment to their withdrawal, those can be the signs that the site is turning into a scam (by abandoning the withdrawals). That happened to several forums that were supposed to be PTP until the indication of non-payment arose. When something like that happens I quit working on the site.

In reply to your question above in what the warning signs are for when a site is in trouble, I have to day that the first warning sign is when a forum or site you are working on delays payment and start coming up with lies, indeed you will know if they are lies or not

The indication that shows that a website is in trouble is when it keeps giving excuses for the reasons why it cannot continue to pay it's members. This should give anyone signs that the website is in big trouble and this should make people to stop working on such website.

There are a lot of scam sites out there and they are mostly disguised as hyip sites. This sites normally do not have legal license and the identity of the owners not known

Yes, you are right. I have also lost a significant amount of money to these Hyip scammers. Initially, I thought that I would be able to make money as many people claimed. But I never realised how risky Hyips are, actually. I ended up losing $27 in Hyip. This might not sound like a big amount but considering the fact that it took me too hard to earn that amount, I was devastated to lose that money.
I really feel your pain as it is not easy working on a site for some time and not get paid for it. The warning signs I look out for is their inconsistency in in payments. When a site starts or refused to pay the members of the site without giving reason for it, I know that something might be wrong with it somehow.

HYIP like ponzi, caused me lasting nightmare. Which i never forget up to.this day since 2016. I'm still reeling over such scam that caused me losing all my savings back then.

A few sites I worked on have closed down without warning. Has it happened to you and what are the main problems you notice before it disappears?
Most HYIP sites are scam site and you can never know when they will vanish but one thing I noticed is that whenever you realise that many people are investing and the number of investors are increasing rapidly, then there's every possibilities that the site will vanish with the investors money.

It depends on the activites of the sites. If it is HYIP site, you will notice when they don't pay new and old members but if it is just a forum or a blog, you will notice when there is no much traffic.

There are definitely lots of warnings that shows up on a sites that we don't look genuinely into that might result into trouble for us .But we should actually start looking at people's review.

We cannot actually tell this because any site can purposely decide to close down without bringing out any signs for us to see and observe,that is why it is always advisable for you to stick to a trusted site no matter what you do because they are the one that will actually help you in what you are doing.

I have noticed that when a site is about to crash, especially hyips it normally start with a network glitch or a late unprocessed withdrawal, then the customer service then a general announcement, then the sites goes.

One of the warning signs are look out for in a website that is about to close down is when the administrator of the website stop visiting that website and then I stop paying his members.

One of the warning signs are look out for in a website that is about to close down is when the administrator of the website stop visiting that website and then I stop paying his members.
One of the warning signs to look out for in a size that you will know that this site is in trouble is when the arguments stop paying their members according to have should have said in your comment and also when members start leaving the site beauty one reasons of the other.

One of the warning signs to look out for in a size that you will know that this site is in trouble is when the arguments stop paying their members according to have should have said in your comment and also when members start leaving the site beauty one reasons of the other.
I was on a website in the past and all this indicators were happening but I didn't notice that the website was going down, it was when it has become so late and I lost my earnings on that website that I know that the website is truly done for.

One of the major thing you will see and suspect to know if a website is in trouble is the inability ofnthe owner of the sites to pay its members on time and delay in payment, then you will know theres problem.

You might not be able to know any sign that a site is in trouble because that could not prevent from being close down. A sites can function perfectly but can close down at anytime and I believe there is no perfect sign to know or understand this.

Their is no perfect time for a scammer to close down his site that features lots of members earning from it. If you're legit you'll inform your esteem members about your prior closure, we already know that, nothing last forever.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back