What's new

Would you use just a social page as your site?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you use just a social page as your website to save on time and costs? Maybe you don't need a full on site and just want to have a page where everything can be done. Facebook would probably be best for this, as you can create pages, groups and do so much more. It's a place where businesses can thrive. And you can also use it to have your own little community, whether it be a group or a page. Would you ever skip the site for just using something like Facebook?

A website and a social page are two different thinks. You can of course share your articles, bio, graphics, and video content on social sites but that would be something like posting your content on a Municipal notice board. You never know when they will be removed.

I'd rather have a URL for complete branding, not just a social page. It seems way more professional. Anyway, I am aware nowadays that many businesses are not having a URL but just a social page. Well, that's all they need, actually, but I like to do the "branding" thing and I just love web development.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back