What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
The pandemic influence my online hustling because my offline business was not moving I needed a new source of income and that was how online work came through for means I am grateful.

I was very well a student when the pandemic and the resulting lock down was in place. I then looked for ways to while away time and it took me to this site.

The pandemic period Did not put any of my works online but what the pandemic period Did to me was that it gives me an understanding that I can make money online because it is during the pandemic periods that I have interest in working online.

Covid 19 sure made me to start online business. Before now I used to wonder how possible it is for people to make money online however due to the lock down and in a bid to get busy, I decided to five it a try and since then, no going back

The advent of the covid-19 didn't push me to start working online because I have already been working online long before the covid-19 pandemic broke out

Yes, the Covid19 pandemic really made me to have enough time to learn a lot of things online. It was during that time that I started making money online.

I start working online before pandemic so pandemic let to me more free time for online work it improves time and experience because you spend more time online.
Wow that's good, I wasn't familiar with the workings of the online business world until the pandemic, since we were on lockdown, I had the opportunity to learn and understand how to make money online.

For me covid-19 did a lot of things, oh but for me, it was more helpful in the aspect of that was the period i used to start my learning process oh in design, i was lucky to start learning early that period. So for me covid did me good to an extent

The negative effects of covid was just too much for most people to bear that they had to survive by working online as many offline jobs were lost. Personally, I did not start working online because of the pandemic, but just as extra income and I just got serious about working online recently.

The fa t is that before the covid-19 pandemic, I have already been working online and getting myself busy online all along. The covid-19 era only made it more obvious that I concentrate on my online business

The fa t is that before the covid-19 pandemic, I have already been working online and getting myself busy online all along. The covid-19 era only made it more obvious that I concentrate on my online business
That was the case for me too. I used to work online before the pandemic but I was not that serious with it. Then during lockdown, I had to learn to stay busy and actually make money online. It was a blessing in disguise really, I would not have known how enjoyable it is to make money online regularly.

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
As a matter of fact that was even how and when I started this whole online thing on the onset of the pandemic it really opened me to alot of things that I never knew existed just like the online earning

During the Covid-19 pandemic, I discovered a couple of website and I am really glad I found a couple of online earning opportunity during the pandemic. Otherwise, I would have been in a lot of trouble due to the fact that unemployment rose a lot in my country due to the pandemic. I started working online not because of the pandemic but because I am just not able to do any offline job.

During the Covid-19 pandemic, I discovered a couple of website and I am really glad I found a couple of online earning opportunity during the pandemic. Otherwise, I would have been in a lot of trouble due to the fact that unemployment rose a lot in my country due to the pandemic. I started working online not because of the pandemic but because I am just not able to do any offline job.
Well I really did discovered this platform during the Corona virus pandemic periods, although I do not know if it's as a result of the pandemic that made me to discover it because someone referred me to the platform so I can't say for sure that is the Corona virus pandemic that make me to discover this platform.

The covid 19 pandemic happened to me when I was schooling so when I discovered that I could make money online it was because of extra income.

I loved online business even before the coronavirus pandemic but a pandemic give me the time to venture into some businesses and make some cash.

I have been trying to make money online before the pandemic outbreak. in fact it was during the pandemic outbreak that I got relaxed about changing to make money online. But now I'm back and better working really hard to make more money.

Yes, coronavirus ended with all my offline teaching and until now there was no way to rekindle any offline activity. I still don't see any offline opportunity, so I'll go on with online tasks and teaching as much as possible.

In my case , I can't say it was covid-19 that pushed me towards working online, as I have already been working online for a good number of years long before the advent of this covid-19 pandemic

Yes, coronavirus ended with all my offline teaching and until now there was no way to rekindle any offline activity. I still don't see any offline opportunity, so I'll go on with online tasks and teaching as much as possible.
The coronavirus pandemic only grade my offline job for a month and after a month I resumed normal work duties and since then I have been going to work so I did not really affected me that much like some other people in some other countries or in other sectors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back