What's new

How many times did you give up and come back?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started working online, it probably wasn't going the way you wanted. Money probably wasn't coming in and you probably had trouble finding work. But after time and effort, things start to pay off with finding work and other jobs. But, how many times did you quit when you couldn't find work? How many times did you come back to it? For me I quit a couple times, and always came back weeks or months later. What about you?

Oh, it was about 100 thousand times, because when I started to earn, I had a lot of enthusiasm and I was ready to spend the whole day on it, but failure after failure just killed me and I very often left and then returned in the hope that everything had changed, but no

I was introduced to online working in 2007, however, I did not consider working online until 2010. But even in 2010, I was just trying to have fun. I seriously got involved with online work only in 2012 and it took almost 2 years to receive payment. However, I was not discouraged as I already had offline income source.

When I ventured into earning online, it was just to try new things. After experiencing how hard it could be, I packed it all up. I didn't consider going back until about 7 years later when I stumbled upon a thread discussing a transcription company. I quickly registered, passed my test with the aid of answers posted on YouTube and was given an account.

My initial thought was, "Common, just listen to the damn audio and type out what you hear. Easy peasy!" When he selected my first gig I was so bullish of my chances. I listened, typed out and submitted the transcript with some sense of arrogance. I felt I was too good to make a mistake.

By the time my transcript was audited, it was awful. I had about one thousand and one mistakes and the transcript was rejected. Out of annoyance, I logged out. I returned after a week to try again, only to be met with the same fate. That was when I realized that even the simplest of jobs still needs learning and humility.

When you started working online, it probably wasn't going the way you wanted. Money probably wasn't coming in and you probably had trouble finding work. But after time and effort, things start to pay off with finding work and other jobs. But, how many times did you quit when you couldn't find work? How many times did you come back to it? For me I quit a couple times, and always came back weeks or months later. What about you?
There comes a time in your life when you need money but you can't do anything. Same thing happened with me, I needed money and I was not getting any work but when I started working online it was very difficult for me But still, despite the difficulties, I did not leave the work, I remained busy in my work and within a few months, I was able to earn a good amount of money from my online business.

At the start, I faced several moments where I felt like giving up, but now I never do. The initial challenges and uncertainties were tough, and there were times when I questioned if it was the right path for me. However, with persistence, I learned, adapted, and overcame obstacles. Now, I've reached a point where I've grown resilient and more confident in navigating the online working landscape.

Actually, since I started working online, I have never completely given up and then I have come back, I have always remained constant even if my earnings were not what I expected because I was optimistic that things would get better and I wanted to learn, because mainly I know that there are many opportunities online and I knew that it was a matter of time and experience that everything would change for the better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back