What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

I was in school during the covid break and the subsequent lock down and that was when I even discovered this platform and I have learned a lot of things since then.

Of course, the coronavirus pandemic made me to venture fully into online business even though I have been on it before it started. But I wasn't really serious before the coronavirus pandemic.
Post automatically merged:

Of course, the coronavirus pandemic made me to venture fully into online business even though I have been on it before it started. But I wasn't really serious before the coronavirus pandemic.

I was in school during the covid break and the subsequent lock down and that was when I even discovered this platform and I have learned a lot of things since then.

I discovered Bizdustry last year while surfing another forum. Members on that forum were talking about Bizdustry and they were telling other members about how awesome Bizdustry is. This was when i check the Bizdustry forum and I joined it. Now I am an addicted member in here. I also discovered Bizdustry during the pandemic, and I am feeling so lucky to have found this great platform to earn money.

The pandemic pushed me to look for other ways to survive without having contact with somebody or going out of the house. And thats how i got here
Most of my friends are always working offline and we don't believe there's a way we could be working online because our mentality was that any money you earned online is a scam, but we were introduced to online earning and we are surviving ,

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
Because of this pandemic Im afraid of going out to apply for a job thats why I find jobs to work on at home those online jobs that pays decent money. Though The earnings could be bit low its okey as long as Im safe

In fact, the outbreak of covid-19 has exposed me to many online businesses and websites. During hit of this pandemic, things were becoming so unbearable and I had to look for ways of survival, from their I WS getting exposed to many online opportunities.

I was actually pushed to working online basically because of the pandemic , I had to feed myself and i lost my job and a friend introduced me to bizdustry and told me about how-to start earning online.

Though i started an online skill aquisition training far before the pandemic started and before the pandemic started i have been using the skill i aquire to do my business online,and i have benefited from my online engagement so far.

I have been working online long before covid19. The covid-19 pandemic era only cemented my resolve and resolute to remain online and explore more ways to my advantage

I have been working online too since pre covid-19. And when it finally struck, I had to abandon my offline businesses that were about kicking off and completely face online things ever since

I believe during and after the pandemic there was a major increase in online activities. Many people had no choice but to look for online jobs as there where no movement for a long time. Even big companies or organizations had to make use of internet calls such zoom and the likes for meetings and all that.

Definitely it did push a lot of people I know me included, people had to adapt and earn one way or another so working online definitely came in handy and helped solve a lot

Covid made me to start looking for ways I could earn some incentives online instead of relying solely on my parents. I am learning so much from working online.

Covid made me to start looking for ways I could earn some incentives online instead of relying solely on my parents. I am learning so much from working online.
yes cove igniting was one of the reason why I started working online because my offline job was no longer in place so I decided to improvise and work on line

Covid-19 didn't push me to work online as I have already been working online long before it's advent on the world. It only resolved in me to work the more online

Covid-19 didn't push me to work online as I have already been working online long before it's advent on the world. It only resolved in me to work the more online
That's nice, it means you have been exploring so many available earninng opportunities online for so long, unlike some of us that were ignorant about them.

Honestly, my main reason for earning online during the pandemic was to get some funds for my monthly data subscription. I felt the least my smartphone could do was pay for my data.

Yes, I am one of the people Covid nineteen really pushed to start surfing the internet for a very good on line business, along the line I have come across a lot of scam and good ones. But the scam site are much than the legit ones.
Just like you I am one of those people that the coronavirus pandemic actually pushed to start looking for work online because my offline job become stopped and we couldn't go online to work due to the lockdown.

To me it never did, but if it would have done, i would still have been grateful to it.
It only created additional source of livelihood and finance to most of us.
These days we walk with different styles to the bank, and the accounts keep becoming ungrateful😊

To me it never did, but if it would have done, i would still have been grateful to it.
It only created additional source of livelihood and finance to most of us.
These days we walk with different styles to the bank, and the accounts keep becoming ungrateful😊
I am one of the victim that covid 19 push to start working online because when the pandemic started I was dumbfounded because my offline business crashed I have no option than to start working online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back