What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
Yes, I am one of the people Covid nineteen really pushed to start surfing the internet for a very good on line business, along the line I have come across a lot of scam and good ones. But the scam site are much than the legit ones.

As an agent for various universities abroad, I was involved in student recruitment, but the business was hit hard when Covid started. Visas from different countries were completely shut down.Then I started looking at different sites online as an alternative and gradually I got involved with online blogging and cryptocurrency. Now I am enjoying this job very much.Morover i have learnt how to do SEO and online marketing which i now using to implement my student recruitement business.

In my case yes, before covid I was looking for options to generate income online but I didn't dedicate time to it. After the pandemic I had enough time to research and ask for sites and that's when I started to generate income online. They are not good paying sites but I have been improving with time.

If your offline work requires physical presence you will have free time at home to work online add to some manual offline work at home but if your offline work can be worked online like web devellopment then your time will be splitted into two daily meeting with your boss for devellopment evolution and some online work opportunity from time to time between work office and after work office is gone.

Yes it is and now a days you can see high amount jobs available to do so and most popular right now is doing academic assignments which pays better money. I started it few weeks ago and getting decent amount of jobs.

Ive always liked the idea of working online, even before the lockdown, bit I took it seriously then.

But the success did not come early and not the way I expected it. I tried many before I found PTP sites, and it has also made me know of cryptocurrency.
Post automatically merged:

Ive always liked the idea of working online, even before the lockdown, bit I took it seriously then.

But the success did not come early and not the way I expected it. I tried many before I found PTP sites, and it has also made me know of cryptocurrency.

Yes I m push for online Earning during covid 19. Before it, I was contiusly thing about online business but I have not enough time to do it. Know I m earing through it. It is easy and reliable way to earn. There are many sites to do work and make money online. I still working and going grow life.

Yes I can say this due to studying in abroad was involved in student recruitment, but the business was hit hard when Covid started. Visas from different countries were completely shut down.Then I started looking at different sites online as an alternative and gradually I got involved with online blogging and cryptocurrency. Now I am enjoying this job very much.Morover i have learnt how to do SEO and online marketing which i now using to implement my student recruitement business.
Post automatically merged:

Yes definitely due to covid everyone is helpless and jobless and searching for online work but unfortunately opportunities of online working are not good because in some online Earnings sites efforts are more but income Is less so there is no suitable and good site for earning I don't know any of good site of online earning except bizdustry. Bizdustry was very good before but now it's take much for efforts by candidates to reach withdrawal payments.

For me it pushed me to search for paying jobs online, because my current job was suspended and I was also retrenched from working also, so I had to look for a way to make money online, which was a great relief for me.

I guess this convid19 is an eye opener, because I never thought of making a dime online in a legal way before now. Base on what people around always says,that there is no way we could make money online legally but only illegal way we could make money online. Until I came across some ads on social media sharing referral to join this site an so many other sites like that,and ever since have been earning online I go back I tell my friends that's it's possible to earn legitimately online. Which we are all happy to be doing now.

A lot of people made money online during the pandemic. And as such I believe they would stick to that till otherwise. However, with the opening of various countries I believe the level of online earnings would reduce a bit as a lot of people would go back to their businesses/office work.

Well, i lost my job a few weeks before the pandemic climaxed. I had no choice but to resort to online freelance jobs. And i have come to love it, although i admit it is not an easy way out. I only love it because all i need is my typing and comprehension skills.....all i need is my head. I love it. And i will stick to it for as long as my head is still connected to my neck :)

yes i am the starting online workinh due ti covid-19 because of this pendemic people lost her job and many of them can serves this period by spending her sarving for live life, i m also use my saving in this period now i want to work online to earn money

Not really, but since the classes are suspended and i have nothing else to do.. i figured earning some money wouldn't hurt and i got addicted

It was at the start of covid 19 lock down I began to go into crypto currency mining. I have heard of Bitcoin far back 2014, when a small boy was making so much money from trading Bitcoin. I never saw future in it until when covid lock down started and I began making money online.

Yes of course, last year, i moved 70% of my hustle online, but come 2021, i had to move all my hustle (100%) online. And i kinda love it this way. I have more freedom, more time to enjoy with family. Only that sometimes the jobs can be low, and you lack even money for basic stuff.

Whosoever did not push his/her activities or i put it business although not every activities is a business, but whosoever that doesn't push his out her activities online should get a know because anything you learn about covid 19 is online.

Covid actually made us understand that without physical contact we are poor which is really very bad. It opened us up to another phase of business. Which is non contact business or online business. As a matter of fact i started learning about crypto cause of that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back