What's new

Did an online job almost push you away from working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there every an online job you did that didn't go well that resulted in you almost quitting online work? Or maybe you outright quit and only came back to it recently? I've known people who gave up on working online, some came back to it later. Have you ever had a second thought about doing this and just went into another direction?

When you Start online work Many people create troubles for you We see such issues every day in our daily life. If someone wants to do sex work online then he should listen to the advice of many people.

Not because of the particular job but due to low earnings, I was almost giving up my online work. Despite working for 10-12 hours, I was unable to generate a decent income, so I started working on an offline job. Whenever I had free time during my day job, I continued to work on online gigs. A couple of years later, my online income improved and then I gave up my offline job.

Yes, I had an experience with an online job that almost made me reconsider working online. It was a transcription job that proved to be quite challenging and time-consuming. The tight deadlines and the need for absolute accuracy made it a stressful endeavor. However, I realized that the specific nature of that job wasn't reflective of all online work. I explored different opportunities and found a better fit for my skills and preferences.

Was there every an online job you did that didn't go well that resulted in you almost quitting online work? Or maybe you outright quit and only came back to it recently? I've known people who gave up on working online, some came back to it later. Have you ever had a second thought about doing this and just went into another direction?
There are so many online jobs that I have been doing and feel discouraged because of the payment rate. This almost push me away from making money online, but i switched to another earning method.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back