What's new

Did anyone try to stop you from working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you were told not to work online? Or someone was against it? I never had issues where anyone was against me working online. They were against that early on I wasn't making much money. But these days I proved them wrong by making an okay living.

Have you ever had to deal with someone asking you to do something else? Do you hear from friends or family sometimes that they don't know what you do?

No one has tried to stop me from working online. However, when I say I work online a lot of people are confused and frequently ask if I actually generate money from online work.For most people, online work is not even real.

No one has tried to stop me from working online. However, when I say I work online a lot of people are confused and frequently ask if I actually generate money from online work.For most people, online work is not even real.
That's good. Yeah some people don't understand what we do. And that's okay. There's a lot of different stuff online workers are known for doing. I think it's good to be curious about what others do for a living. But I'm glad to hear no one tried to stop you from working online.

Literally everyone I know tried to do it and I don't understand why they wanted to do it even then I was making money online and working at a job and they said I was just wasting time and better to rest. However, it was not so difficult for me to work online then and I could earn more while others were resting at that time

Aside family members, no one can try to stop me from working online. Funny enough most family members of mine are novice when comes to online stuff talk-less of working online.

There is no such case that someone is stopping me from earning money, and I don’t think that there will be such a problem in the future.🤔💭

If you live in underdeveloped areas, there is a tag for people that make money online. They believe you are doing something illegal, it’s quite funny.
I don’t care though, I will continue to leverage the opportunities I have to make money online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back