What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

COVID is affecting many ecommerce businesses and how consumers shop online.have been in shipment for at least several days and did not come into contact with any sources.

I was working as a freelancer before Covid struck. I lost my daytime job due to Covid and I've since been spending my time finding value online as a freelancer.

Freelancing site can make you earn money online when you have good marketing skill. I believe that is working for you already.

When the covid 19 pandemic happened, I was still in school them and I was devastated being at home and that was what made me to look for ways to earn money online and to be honest, that has broadened my knowledge a lot about some things and I hope to earn more too in the coming months.

No. I've started working online because I wanted to work whenever I want. I wanted to work from home, I wanted to make second income and I found out about Rich Dad, Poor Dad book😁

Covid 19 pushed me to work online because of the lockdown, I have noticed that most people worked online too because of the total lock down.

Covid-19 has both positive and negative impact in my life , I lost my job due to th pandemic and i was introduced to online earning by a friend to make up for the job loss.

The Corona virus pandemic period made me explore new things and find out about many online earning platforms which has been beneficial to me.

alot of us most especially my team due to this covid we have been at home so we engage our self on several platforms as we read about them on social blogs.

The pandemic pushed me to look for other ways to survive without having contact with somebody or going out of the house. And thats how i got here

Before the covid 19, I have always wanted to work online. But the pandemic forced me to search for ways of earning money online

Yes covid did push me to not one but many online gigs. Though I was working but I still needed to use online gigs to keep up with whatever I got from there.

The covid made me realize how much free time I could have and how easy it is to perform simple tasks and make money from it and I have seen since been getting online tasks.

The Covid 19 pandemic and the strike by university lecturers in my country left me with no choice than to explore online earning opportunities available and it's has been bliss on bliss.

Yes I am one of the persons that covid19 pandemic push me to work online when covid-19 pandemic started in my country and I was structurally unemployed this made me to start doing online businesses.

I would speak of myself, the Covid-19 pandemic particular forced me to look at online businesses in a positive way. It's less stressful compared to offline businesses.

I have been working online for many years now. When the covid virus came to the limelight and lockdown was declared so many lost their jobs. A friend asked me how to earn online. Unfortunately he is not good in English and I cannot be confident with his knowledge on things under the sun. Maybe there are some who turned to work online due to the high unemployment now.

Yes seriously I lost alot of job opportunity because of this pandemic,I can't go anywhere rather than staying at home

The coronavirus pandemic was actually what pushed me to be looking for jobs that I can be doing online until someone online send me a link to register for this platform and since then it has been a very wonderful experience as I have made so much money from this platform.

Before the covid 19, I have always wanted to work online. But the pandemic forced me to search for ways of earning money online

Online money earning is my passion, not only my profession. I really do not think that I will go again looking for an offline job, as I have already suffered a lot during my offline job. My employers expected me to do much more than what I was getting paid for. They were overburdening me with a lot of work and they used to pressurize me a lot. Apart from that, I never enjoyed my offline job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back