What's new

Did you ever have fears when you started working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started your journey working online, did you ever have those initial fears and anxieties that it would fail? Or you wouldn't be able to figure it all out? I had a lot of fears when I started. Like, how am I going to make a living, how will I get by? I had fears that I would be wasting my time, not making good enough money. But I finally started to get there and now I'm living okay. It's not perfect, and can be better, but my career is only growing. And I hope to keep growing it in the coming years.

Anyway, what fears did you have starting out?

Yes, at first I was scared because I didn't know where to start or if I was going to be wasting my time because I didn't know if I would earn enough and all that stuff that goes through your head, but as I learned more things, and the income gradually increased, those fears dissipated.

When I started working online, I already had an income source so I did not have any fears with working, it did not matter me even if I was not able to find work and make money. Later, when I started making money online and eventually gave up offline work, I sometimes was afraid if I would be unable to generate enough income.

Yes I was fearing to not earn a good amount of money and my time to be wasted, I was afraid I will not find a good place to work in which I truly wanted over the years.
But even though I had this fear I didn't let it effect me and I did everything I could to find a cool place to make some cash in.
Fears do exist but so are we and as long as we exist too we have to fight them and be remembered as a worthy opponent :).

There was a feeling of fear before starting my online career and it was the fear😨 of deception! I didn’t want to end up on a lie or a fraudulent🤥 site, but unfortunately this happened more than once... On one Bangladesh🇧🇩 site I earned money💰, but they didn’t give me the opportunity to withdraw🔄 it, and before this I was given this opportunity. It's a terrible😔 feeling when you're deceived! Be vigilant and realistic when they tell you that you can earn $50 a day, etc. Don't believe it! 👿😡😠😤

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back