What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

Of course it does, even though I'm working online before the covid but when it come it push me to be dedicated and hardworking like never before.

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?

Seriously, a lot of people who are actually working in offices lost their jobs and I'm actually among them. I have been making money from online platforms ever since then.

The covid 19 period was one of the bad times that I have had. It made me to stay homw and that was when I got to know about get paid to sits where I earn a little mine.

The covid 19 period was one of the bad times that I have had. It made me to stay homw and that was when I got to know about get paid to sits where I earn a little mine.
Well same thing with me the coronavirus pandemic need me to stay at home for a whole one full month and that was when I was locally referred to this platform to start earning money on this platform and since then I have been a little bit financially free.

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
Before the pandemic hits, I was already into online earning jobs. I am in online job not because of coronavirus. Coronavirus is not the reason for my being here in the online world. My online existence is more encouraged because of covid 19.

Yes of course, last year, i moved 70% of my hustle online, but come 2021, i had to move all my hustle (100%) online. And i kinda love it this way. I have more freedom, more time to enjoy with family. Only that sometimes the jobs can be low, and you lack even money for basic stuff.
Covid actually made alot of businesses and organizations to move their operations online, some had to create a plathform online to deal with customer complains. And some even continued from that system.

Yes the covid-19 pandemic really pushed me to look for means on how to make money online. After my company laid off some staff due to the lockdown issue, I have no choice than to look for ways on how to money online

Yes the covid-19 pandemic really pushed me to look for means on how to make money online. After my company laid off some staff due to the lockdown issue, I have no choice than to look for ways on how to money online
This is a very pathetic situation and I hope that you were not affected and the staff layoff that was carried out by a company? I really hope that this coronavirus pandemic goes away so that our life can return back to normal.

Yeah it sure did, I was kind of jobless during the COVID-19 pandemic so I tried some things online until I got to know I could make a full time living off it.

The covid-19 pandemic lockdown presented many online earning opportunities for me which has helped me to grow my Funds and make money from them . It also made me to see the need for online source of income

I started working online full time in 2012, which means I started working online long before Covid pandemic. I did not start working online because I wasn't able to find job online. I started working online because that's what I wanted.

I have been making money online before the COVID-19 pandemic and I am still making money online. The COVID-19 pandemic has not brought me to make money online and I will not stop after the COVID-19 pandemic is gone.

Yes. After the beginning of covid-19 pandemic all over the world. The government of my country announced a total lockdown and I was forced to start working online.

I didn't start online work before covid-19. I have been doing online work very long before the unset of covid-19 pandemic on the world. But it has been very rewarding ever since I started working online for pay

I lost my job due to Covid. When I did not have a job, I started building a website and app that I always wanted to build. Later I began working on a freelance site.

Covid pushed me to work online, out of boredom, I needed to be busy and I discovered a few sites online to work on.
The Corona virus pandemic is actually one of those things that push me into looking for an online job to do or do on my own that our church I was not able to find a platform to work on but someone referred me to this platform and since then many water pass through the ocean.

It has been my major delight to work online. The pandemic was just a major boost to continue in that direction. Since the pandemic, I have been exposed to many things and I hope it will continue to be more effective

I did not start to work online due to covid. I started working online because someone referred me to this site. Once I was here, I began to explore.

For me it pushed me to search for paying jobs online, because my current job was suspended and I was also retrenched from working also, so I had to look for a way to make money online, which was a great relief for me.
So sad to hear that your current job was suspended and you were retrenched. It's good that it made you to search for online jobs. As for me, I have already found jobs online before the pandemic started.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back