What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
I have always have the thought that people that earn Money online at either scammers or are into internet fraud, that was the orientation given to me, but my eye was open to making money online thanks to the lockdown and I have learnt a lot about earning online since then.

I'm retired so spent quite a bit of time online anyway but not being able to get out of the house much has made me spend more time in front of my computer. For me forum posting is more of a hobby so I suppose it's enabled me to enjoy that more. When people criticise me and say it is a waste of time I always tell them most hobbies cost you money but mine make money for me.

Despite this, restrictions are being lifted a little in England and I can't wait for life to get back to some normality so I guess I will be spending more time out and about soon.

The only work available during the lockdown period is working from home. since there was total restriction of movement, most of the youth too that advantage to do more of internet business.
Post automatically merged:

The only work available during the lockdown period is working from home. since there was total restriction of movement, most of the youth too that advantage to do more of internet business. I have more time for online business during the pandemic.

Covid actually made us understand that without physical contact we are poor which is really very bad. It opened us up to another phase of business. Which is non contact business or online business. As a matter of fact i started learning about crypto cause of that
You're absolutely right because covid19 hit every type of business.in pandemic situation corona virus effect every person life.Before the coronavirus I knew nothing about online work but a friend of mine, I joined a website where I started online work Initially there was very little earning, but now I earn about $ 5 in 1 day.Because I am working on more than 5 online forums and now I am very happy.

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work ther
Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
To be candid, covid 19 was the reason for the lockdown that gave me the chance to stay at home and explore the internet and by so doing, I found many paying sites where I make money. I can't just let go of them.

Did covid push me to work online, I have to say a very big yes to this question you have asked. When covid started we were all on lockdown and inside our various homes for long periods which prompted people to start looking for ways to earn from home

Covid was really a stuff one for us all and pushed alot of us into online business. I remember how I struggled until I got something to do online..

I have been working online long before the pandemic started. But I became more serious with online work during the pandemic because I was just at home with nothing much to do. So I started earning better because I dedicated more time to working online and I tried out new things.

Concerning if the pandemic (covid 19) push me to work online. Well, I believe the pandemic serves as an eye opener for people into the online business because movement and offline jobs were under restrictions. I am also part of the people who source for earnings online and a friend of mine introduced me to bizdustry which I can glady say that it was wonderful that I joined

Yes and No. Actually before the arrival of the corona pandemic, my business was online based, although my other businesses was offline based and this pushed me a bit.

Well i didn't notice online business or making money online probably because i was working during covid... it was after i lefty the job i was doing i discovered about making money online....

This has been a great experience, since in view of the pandemic, many people who were doing nothing, started to look for ways to make money from home, and this is a way as long as you do your research so as not to fall into fraudulent sites.

Covid actually changed the whole system and how thing are been done globally, it really changed the rules of the game. During the period I was forced to also join the trend amd i worked online aswel.

It pushed me to work online my offline earning was very low ,i had to look for online business to increase my earning that's it

Since must businesses are either partially functioning or has been completely close down due to the pandemic making many people to be out of their jobs. They are then left with no option than to work online. My brother lost his teaching job because of the lock down, so we all work online.

Yes of cause, covid19 has push many people into online business do to offline business are not function well.

I've been working as a freelancer before Covid struck but also with a daytime job. The emergence of Covid cost me my daytime job. I've since taken online jobs as a full time thing and I'm loving every bit of it.

Covid actually pushed everyone online in so many ways .For examples we get to learn about mining of coins and other crypto related businesses .The rate of the crypto currencies really pushed me to learn about them and in hoping for the future

Covid did not actually push me to work online. In fact, I have been working online for a very long time and I have earned some money. Earning money online is my hobby and I have always wanted to earn money online forever. It has nothing to do with Covid-19, actually.

Let truth be told, i was push by covid19 to start earning online. When their was no covid19, i never have intentions to earn or invest online, i was thinking no legit earning sites online. But now i got some legit earning site online, and I'm earning from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back