What's new

Did you work online jobs to find better jobs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started online, did you work any jobs with the intent to find other work? I know for me, my intention was always to find more work, maybe expand into other ventures with my work. And sometimes it has worked, while other times not so much.

What about you though, did you work online jobs in order to find better work?

When I started to work online, I was just trying it for fun but when I saw money coming, I became serious. I left offline work when I started making good money. I did not work online to find better work but working online exposed me to better opportunities.

When I started to work online, I was just trying it for fun but when I saw money coming, I became serious. I left offline work when I started making good money. I did not work online to find better work but working online exposed me to better opportunities.
That's a good way of putting it. I actually started working online first and did one in person job, hated it, and went back to online work. But yeah, if I didn't work online, I wouldn't have been exposed to the many job opportunities I have had. I have gotten two jobs thanks to the work I've done online, and have expanded into other work thanks to it.

I discovered that there are more opportunities online, so I focus more on it even though I have an offline job. I believe a time will come when I can focus fully on online job and not do offline. It’s my dream.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back