What's new

Did you work online to be your own boss?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started working online, was it because you wanted to be your own boss? In control of your own work, not having to deal with a boss and sometimes not having to deal with co-workers or employees of your own. I chose to work online for a similar reason, mine was more because I hate working in person, and prefer to work in the comfort of my own home.

When you started out, was it a way to be your own boss? Or was it just because you felt you could offer more doing online work?

I regret working online, even the times I made money, cause it discouraged me from working in the public and you have to suffer thru that to get ahead in life. Anyway, I fell into a delusion that I my success would continue, but SEO got a lot rougher, so I just ended up totally depending on government aid, as I did before. Well, actually, I can think of ways to correct what went wrong then, but it's debatable as to whether I should made more an effort to work in public.

Note: no offense to people who work online for a living. This is just my personal thing that applies to me.

I started to be my own boss, because then I felt a very strong degradation at work and I wanted to do things only for myself. I realized that when no one orders you, it is very difficult to force yourself to work when you are sitting in a warm house and do not have to go anywhere

I did not work online to become my own boss. I started working online because I was looking to earn extra. I started working full time online when I started making more money online compared to offline. Actually, you do not become your own boss by working online, you will still have employers who will always dictate you even when you work online.

I did not work online to become my own boss. I started working online because I was looking to earn extra. I started working full time online when I started making more money online compared to offline. Actually, you do not become your own boss by working online, you will still have employers who will always dictate you even when you work online.
But this is not always the case, because those who work as freelancers have a boss and this is their client, but they are not told when to work and their only task is to complete the work, and for this they will receive payment and take all the funds for themselves and will not share with the boss

Working online does not automatically mean you are your own boss though. You might still have to put in a required number of hours and answer to someone else in a higher position to you.

It is worth to mention that many individuals decide to choose to work online to have freedom and the flexibility of being their own boss . In my honest opinion, working online as offered me unique opportunities for autonomy and it also gave me a chance is for self-management that the traditional employment may not provide.

It is worth to mention that many individuals decide to choose to work online to have freedom and the flexibility of being their own boss . In my honest opinion, working online as offered me unique opportunities for autonomy and it also gave me a chance is for self-management that the traditional employment may not provide.
Many do it for that, others do it to maximize their earnings since offline jobs are not enough to make ends meet or they simply want to increase their income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back