What's new

Did covid push any of you to work online?

Ever since this pandemic hit, it seems as if more and more people have jumped online to work online jobs. I welcome more people to the online world. With that being said, is anyone here starting online work because of covid? Have you found success since starting? Do you plan to stick with online work? Or, once the pandemic ends, do you foresee yourself going back to work there?
I know pandemic pushes many to start online work, I actually did the same but I fell into the hands of scam so I gave up and later get to know about this platform

In my case yes, before covid I was looking for options to generate income online but I didn't dedicate time to it. After the pandemic I had enough time to research and ask for sites and that's when I started to generate income online. They are not good paying sites but I have been improving with time.
I was also forced to start working online due to the work I lost to the pandemic, and I have been making money to fend for myself and i have also gained and learn a lot since then.

Even the person that referred me didn't yet know about ptp sites like bizdustry but I participated in a lot of Ponzi so we can say covid pushed me to find a means online.

I was also forced to start working online due to the work I lost to the pandemic, and I have been making money to fend for myself and i have also gained and learn a lot since then.
What has given me the most satisfaction is the learning. The more time I spend online, the more opportunities I have had to learn while generating profits, which allows me to help my mother and myself.

Yes it is and now a days you can see high amount jobs available to do so and most popular right now is doing academic assignments which pays better money. I started it few weeks ago and getting decent amount of jobs.
I started working and earning online due to the pandemic outbreak , i normally didnt believe people can actually earn online without scamming, and I also lost my offline job to the pandemic.

I am sure not all the people are actually seeking ways to make money online during the pandemic because most of the people are given work by their companies and they are working from home for their companies. Working from home does not necessarily mean seeking work on money making sites.

I had often sought for a way to earn ever since I was about 14 and that drive hasn't changed it. The pandemic fuelled it more though as it showed me more opportunities to earn.
My drive is now more than ever

I did not start to work online due to covid. I started working online because someone referred me to this site. Once I was here, I began to explore.
This is also like my story because I have always been online for a very long time searching for any online platform where I can be making some money but it wasn't because of the coronavirus pandemic but rather a passion that I have always have for making money online and when someone referred me to this website I easily did followed the person's invitation thinking that ok let me just give it a try and at the end of the day I got paid here.

I am sure not all the people are actually seeking ways to make money online during the pandemic because most of the people are given work by their companies and they are working from home for their companies. Working from home does not necessarily mean seeking work on money making sites.
While you are right that many do their work from home as is my case, they also make the time to acquire more income online. Of course not all of us have unlimited time, to be full time on online payment sites.

Yes a very big YES, the business am into presently which am enjoying at the same time earning is as a result of the covid lockdown, who knows maybe if there weren't such event I wouldnt take online jobs seriously and still killing myself on the 9-5 jobs.

While you are right that many do their work from home as is my case, they also make the time to acquire more income online. Of course not all of us have unlimited time, to be full time on online payment sites.

Yes, you are right. However, there are still many people who do have time and they can use that time to earn money online. I am one example. I do have a good amount of time to earn money online because I do not have a 9-5 job offline duty.

Yes, you are right. However, there are still many people who do have time and they can use that time to earn money online. I am one example. I do have a good amount of time to earn money online because I do not have a 9-5 job offline duty.
In my country we still have restrictions, plus I am on working vacation. My job is part time, so I have the other half day to spend online. I guess many can't work online, due to the amount of hours they have to dedicate to their work.

While we were on covid 19 break I was actively working online because the time was there compare to now, the earning wasn't as massive as that period.

In my country we still have restrictions, plus I am on working vacation. My job is part time, so I have the other half day to spend online. I guess many can't work online, due to the amount of hours they have to dedicate to their work.

I am a sort of person who simply cannot handle the pressure of offline job. It causes stress and tension a lot and this is why I have always wanted to make money online rather than getting pressured by the boss.

Most of us have had to discover this online paying websites during the lockdown. Caused by the pandemic, but it doesn't mean it pushed us to online work

Yes because covid has expose me to a lot of online opportunities today I earn more than $20 a week by working online and covid is the reason why have seen this opportunity

Yes because covid has expose me to a lot of online opportunities today I earn more than $20 a week by working online and covid is the reason why have seen this opportunity

That is great. Can you please kindly share money earning opportunities with us? How do you earn money? Actually, I am also seeking online money earning opportunities and your suggestions will really help me a lot.

I am a sort of person who simply cannot handle the pressure of offline job. It causes stress and tension a lot and this is why I have always wanted to make money online rather than getting pressured by the boss.
I understand, as I have experienced that kind of pressure on many occasions, but I like my offline work. That's why I'm planning for when everything gets back to normal, to share my online schedule equally to meet all the sites!

Yes, I am one of the people Covid nineteen really pushed to start surfing the internet for a very good on line business, along the line I have come across a lot of scam and good ones. But the scam site are much than the legit ones.
Its okay if corona virus has really pushed you to start looking from the internet online money making jobs. I agree that there are so many scam sites that you will be able to encounter than the legit and paying sites like Bizdustry.

The truth of the Matter here is that, before the covid19 pandemic, I have been an online freak for so many years already. So, the covid19 pandemic didn't push me to working online

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back