What's new

How much money did you have when starting to work online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you started to work online for a living, did you have any seed money to help you get started? Or did you just look for jobs online in the hope that someone would hire you? If you had money to help, what did you use it for? Did you try to make your own site to share your services? Did you invest any money into your first start working online?

When I started working online, I already had an offline income source. Even when I started working full time online, I was continuing with my offline work. Therefore, I was not in the pressure to earn a living. I did not have savings but I did have income sources.

I started working online because I didn't have any money and I knew that it was not suitable for me to earn money where you need to invest even 1 dollar so all I invested was only my time and nerve

Around 100 dollars, during this period I wasn't earning much to be honest because I was just starting and exploring what fits me and all of those available opportunities, I was trying applications and websites and eventually the one that I liked most was this one, I used to be a moderator here and a poster and I got paid well it was also fun and an interesting experience, it's a good thing to pass the time and have something unique to do.
I always had a dream of working online and I was pretty happy when I accomplished that dream :p.

When I started working online I came from a few high-paying jobs so I managed to save money and had some money invested as well, so I didn't start from scratch.

But it is true that working online has helped me a lot to expand my income

When I started working online I came from a few high-paying jobs so I managed to save money and had some money invested as well, so I didn't start from scratch.

But it is true that working online has helped me a lot to expand my income
Why did you decide to leave such a job? When I started working, I had no job at all and I wanted to start with something, and you left a high-paying job for the sake of obscurity. I hope it was worth it

It was some time before the lockdown, I didn’t have much with me. I was browsing online then and I stumbled on some forums, that was when the journey began. I was so broke when I started.

Why did you decide to leave such a job? When I started working, I had no job at all and I wanted to start with something, and you left a high-paying job for the sake of obscurity. I hope it was worth it
I left them because although they paid very well, I didn't have any free time, so I decided to reward my time and not work so much, it was almost enslaving, so it wasn't worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back