What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

A lot of people do not really believe the concept of making money online. They just can not stand the fact that someone can make money buy just being on their phone.

A lot of people do not really believe the concept of making money online. They just can not stand the fact that someone can make money buy just being on their phone.
Actually there are so many people that have such mind set up to now forgetting that we are on the 21st century where you can use your mobile phone almost everything you want and also be making money online.

When I told my friend and family that I am making money online then they are laughing on me and told me that how can I make money online with simple task but once they see money in bank account they are excited.
The bottom line is that whenever you mention online earnings to people in my locality , the first thing that would come to their mind is that all online money-making ventures are scams.

The bottom line is that whenever you mention online earnings to people in my locality , the first thing that would come to their mind is that all online money-making ventures are scams.

Well, there are many educated people who are well-aware of online money making opportunities such as freelancing. This is why they are not at all surprised when you tell them about online money making opportunities, as not all the sites on the internet are scams.

Well, there are many educated people who are well-aware of online money making opportunities such as freelancing. This is why they are not at all surprised when you tell them about online money making opportunities, as not all the sites on the internet are scams.
This is not all about being educated or not. We have couple of educated ones that do not believe that there are legitimate ways to make money online . They will believe that online is flooded with scam.

A good number of the people that I have been around actually understand what it means to be working in the online space so it was not that difficult explaining anything to them

Most people now have already know about online ways of earning money but just that they need it quickly and that is why I do not tell much people that I do earn money online because my way of earning can be stressful to them.

There's this kinds of people that don't believe you can make money from the internet, at my early stage online I also subscribe to that but only to find out everything is real.

A lot of people here do not believe that you can be able to make money by just working online. They believe that the only way you can make money is by exchanging of goods and services on an offline basis.

Well, most of those I told about my working online don't say much but their body language show that it's like I'm joking or waisting my time. A lot of don't take online business very serious. They believe those who are doing it are joker.

This is not all about being educated or not. We have couple of educated ones that do not believe that there are legitimate ways to make money online . They will believe that online is flooded with scam.

Well, honestly, even I have also encountered many educated people who do not believe that making money online is a possibility. They think that the only way to make money is to get a day job.

Well, honestly, even I have also encountered many educated people who do not believe that making money online is a possibility. They think that the only way to make money is to get a day job.
It is very clear that to convincing people to make money online is very difficult. Most of them believe that online earnings are scams because of what is really happening on the internet today. The internet is flooded with lot of scams.

It is very clear that to convincing people to make money online is very difficult. Most of them believe that online earnings are scams because of what is really happening on the internet today. The internet is flooded with lot of scams.

Some people do believe that making money from home is possible, but they thing that it is not possible to generate residual income from home. This might be true in certain cases, but this is not true in all the cases.

Some people do believe that making money from home is possible, but they thing that it is not possible to generate residual income from home. This might be true in certain cases, but this is not true in all the cases.
That is the belief of some people but it is not really the truth because you could make money from home at any time any day. It depends on your knowledge and the skills that you have garnered.

Well earning online is not everyone business and some people felt it's all about scammed due to some negative experience they had with online stuffs. personally I dont tell people about it.

That is the belief of some people but it is not really the truth because you could make money from home at any time any day. It depends on your knowledge and the skills that you have garnered.

I guess that the thinking of many people is changing, but still many people believe that making money is online is not a possibility. Some people think that making money online means wasting your time, which is not true at all.

I guess that the thinking of many people is changing, but still many people believe that making money is online is not a possibility. Some people think that making money online means wasting your time, which is not true at all.
Due to the corruption that is all over online, many do not believe that there's legitimate ways you could make money on the internet rather than the fraudulent means.

In my case only a few got excited and impressed, some laughed at the amounts I earn and some didn't believe it was even real. And some just said "nice" and nothing else, the most of them didn't really like it l... but what about you? How did your friends respond?
When I informed most of my acquaintances I was working in an online business, the majority scoffed at my decision and assumed it was not legitimate. I understand their derision to an extent because of the number of scams but they should keep an open mind for legitimate ones.

My parents don't feel concern about it, in as much I'm making earning small amount from it which will reduce the street of asking them for help. The only tell me to be careful online to avoid being scam

The response to so many people when I told them that I was working on line was that it is not something that is possible because there is nothing like money online as people are spending money only offline.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back