What's new

How many times have you quit and come back to working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How many times would you say, you have quit online work and come back to it? I quit online work only once in my life, that was when I worked at a local call center. I absolutely hated the job, it was far too anxiety inducing for me. I had to get up at like 6am, as I went in for 8am, I worked until 5pm. When that time came to get ready to go home, I was overjoyed. It was over, but the respite was short lived, as I had to go to bed early which wasn't easy with my anxiety about working the next day. And when I finally get to sleep, and wake up during the night, that anxiety comes creeping back. Thankfully I fall back asleep, but then my alarm goes off around 6am, or maybe not because I might not be able to stay asleep for long.

It was anxiety through the whole day and I hated it. The work was easy, but it was the talking to tons of angry customers, elderly people who made purchase mistakes, and more. It weighed me down. So that was the last time I'd work at a call center. I will never go back.

I have never stopped working online since I started doing it, to a greater or lesser extent I have always done it since I started at some point in 2019 which I no longer remember the exact date, I have had offline jobs in the meantime, but I have always found time to work online, since I sincerely love working online.

In the past, when I was unable to earn enough to pay my bills despite working 10-12 hours in a day, I frequently thought about quitting online work and getting a proper job. I even stopped working online for a day or two, but I could not quit and and always came back to work online.

I have never stopped working online since I started doing it, to a greater or lesser extent I have always done it since I started at some point in 2019 which I no longer remember the exact date, I have had offline jobs in the meantime, but I have always found time to work online, since I sincerely love working online.
Glad to hear you stuck with it. Nothing wrong with working offline jobs too if you want. More money the better. :)
In the past, when I was unable to earn enough to pay my bills despite working 10-12 hours in a day, I frequently thought about quitting online work and getting a proper job. I even stopped working online for a day or two, but I could not quit and and always came back to work online.
Yeah sometimes it's tough to find something worthwhile online. Jobs aren't as easy to come by, but when you find one it's such a great feeling. But, sometimes we have to venture into other work.

Honestly I have quit plenty of times because I am working casually, I get paid for the amount of work I am doing and not for the time so I decide when I want to do a new task and get paid for it, which for me is a better way since I am pretty busy in my current daily life.. I am in the army in the base and I have duties to do so I can't really work online and do whatever I want.
But even though I take breaks I always come back and proceed working.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back