What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Very correct @Chibson the first thing to do before you can courageously work online and on different different platforms is when first you build up a right mindset and try to work hard.
Yeah, building the right mindset is very important and necessary in order to succeed in any online venture. You need to understand and believe that you can succeed no matter the challenge. You also need to understand that nothing good comes easy.

Seriously when I try to convince some people to start working online some of them did not buy my opinion in the first place because its like they think I will be folding them so now majority of them have started joining my program now maybe they are fully frustrated.

Seriously when I try to convince some people to start working online some of them did not buy my opinion in the first place because its like they think I will be folding them so now majority of them have started joining my program now maybe they are fully frustrated.
it is quite difficult to convince people who does not have the right mindset to venture into an online business. That will be very difficult and i don't even try to force anyone to make money online.

the reason is because many people do not have the right mindset to succeed on the internet. And that is the major reason why making money online is not for everyone. Anybody with the right mindset will make money online.
Exactly making money online is not for everyone, in this game of earning money online, if you have the right mindset you are going to benefits from it, no matter how hard that person tries.

Exactly making money online is not for everyone, in this game of earning money online, if you have the right mindset you are going to benefits from it, no matter how hard that person tries.
Probably, anyone have enough knowledge of how a particular online business of venture works must actually make a lot of money from it. Laziness is also another thing you need to remove if you want to make money online.

Some people are always impressed by the fact that I am making money online and also at the same time a lot of people who will always discourage me that online business are not reliable. In some cases what they are saying is true Because not all online business are reliable.

The same is the case in here. When I tell people that I make money online, they simply think that I am not earning much and I should get a real, 9 to 5 job that pays six figure income.

Well I some how agree with there responses but I do not actually my make it sink into my head before all I know is that at the moment I an online wether the agree or not. The only thing to do and help your self is not to only depend on one way of earning.
Yes , online is something that can be done on spare time and that is what so many people are not aware of. A lot of people are even looking for opportunities to engage in any business that can help them earn money in their spare time without having to waste it on things that are not profitable.

My experience count so much I think that I had so much experience working online and I belived that I have convince alot of people to also start making money online some of them dont even accept my offer they said such business dosnt exist but some accept the offer and join

Yeah.. it is really difficult for me to convince people to work online but once you are interested the only bonus I can do to make you believe that online work pays is to data your phone so that you can feel motivated to work without giving any excuse.

A lot of people generally do not believe that you can just be able to make money by standing in front of a computer. I am very happy that I am beginning to prove them wrong.

Most people are already used to the fact that working online pays a lot, but a few have boxed minds, and they believe working online is a waste of time. Most people see me as a scammer when I tell them I work online, while some see me as some kind of a millionaire because of their naive idea of online workers.

Probably, anyone have enough knowledge of how a particular online business of venture works must actually make a lot of money from it. Laziness is also another thing you need to remove if you want to make money online.
True, laziness is one of the biggest things that one needs to avoid if he or she wants your be successful in this field, it can bring lots of setback,it might also serves as a great hindrance to achieving your goals.

True, laziness is one of the biggest things that one needs to avoid if he or she wants your be successful in this field, it can bring lots of setback,it might also serves as a great hindrance to achieving your goals.
Laziness will always make you to procrastinate what you should have done immediately and move to the next stage. Procrastination is something you also need to avoid because it can set you back in business venture.

Actually is not everyone that knows how to earned online and also believe that there are several platforms to which you can earned. some concluded that everything about online is a scammed.

Actually is not everyone that knows how to earned online and also believe that there are several platforms to which you can earned. some concluded that everything about online is a scammed.
sometimes people's experience makes them think that everything that has to do with all my business is scam. There are also people who hear stories of other people and therefore they got uninterested online immediately.

There are alot of human thought about online bith positive and negative depending on the experience people have had online. I have not try to tell anyone about my online earnings.

Well I received mix responses when I told my friends, iam working in online and making money, some friends said me online earning not possibly, only physical works get money, and other friends ask me which gambling site you are working, in my cricle so many friends don't know online earning is real, so now I will totally stop to saying, where exactly iam working.

There are two things involved when you tell people you are working online , first they tell you that you are lazy because they believe online work are for scammers and secondly they don't just believe anything about online income .

Actually telling people about your online earnings, expected different comments from people both positive and negative because not all people believe about online earnings.

Well in the state I am in my country now I do not usually tell people much that I do earn online except friends that eager to know how I do get my money from that I do tell them online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back