What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Some people will not say anything. Some people are always suspicious of people that are making money on the internet because the might consider you to be a scammer.

Well it is stressing to be telling people that you do earn money online and most people will start thinking that you do earn money online by scamming people to earn.

Some many people have fallen victim of some many scammers both offline and online in my country so when ever you are saying you are working online, there simple response is 'he is a Yahoo boy'.
This is also the reason why a lot of my friends are typically refused to start working on line because they just believe that every scheme that is coming out online is a scam.

A lot of my friends and family members have lost quite some money from investing online and as such I am not really going to blame them because the trauma is something that might stay for some time.

When I told my friend and family that I am making money online then they are laughing on me and told me that how can I make money online with simple task but once they see money in bank account they are excited.
This is not peculiar to you because so many people do not believe that it is possible to make money online.
they thought that it's a joke whenever you mentioned you want to make money online.

I don't know why but most people don't believe you can earn money online, I'm also New to the world of earning money online I hope I'll get the best here it terms of earning and also gaining knowledge.

I don't know why but most people don't believe you can earn money online, I'm also New to the world of earning money online I hope I'll get the best here it terms of earning and also gaining knowledge.
It is normal for people to be sceptical of making money on the internet. The belief of so many is that the internet is the home for fraudsters and you cannot earn legitimately here.

It is normal for people to be sceptical of making money on the internet. The belief of so many is that the internet is the home for fraudsters and you cannot earn legitimately here.
Earning money from the internet is a good thing but doing fraudulent activities is really bad, we have lots of scam site's this day's you have to be very awake in terms of Joining a new platforms.

This is also the reason why a lot of my friends are typically refused to start working on line because they just believe that every scheme that is coming out online is a scam.
Well that is same with me and anytime I tried showing them my payment proof and still they insist, I usually give up I'm not here to convince anybody but make money that is it.

Well that is same with me and anytime I tried showing them my payment proof and still they insist, I usually give up I'm not here to convince anybody but make money that is it.
If you continue to show payment proof to show that making money online is real , it will go a long way to convince so many people to start to work online. Without showing payment proof, it will be a little bit difficult to convince them.

If you continue to show payment proof to show that making money online is real , it will go a long way to convince so many people to start to work online. Without showing payment proof, it will be a little bit difficult to convince them.
That is the only way you can convince people that have hardened their mind to making money on the internet . if you continue to show payement proof, they may later become convincced.

That is the only way you can convince people that have hardened their mind to making money on the internet . if you continue to show payement proof, they may later become convincced.
When you keep sharing the payment proof, they will tend to believe that there are so many legitimate ways to make cool income on the internet, but if you are not sharing payment proof it will be very difficult for them to believe .

When i told my friends and family members i've started working online, they were a bit scared, they thought i was just wasting my time and that i won't be paid. They were very happy when i got my first pay.
LoL, they were scared for what exactly. Or they were scared that you will be scammed?. Some people have actually not realised that it is possible to make a lot of money online.

Well some may respond negatively when you told them and some positively depending on such experience they might have encountered while working online. tell the truth about how good it's.

LoL, they were scared for what exactly. Or they were scared that you will be scammed?. Some people have actually not realised that it is possible to make a lot of money online.
Yes, there were scared that i will be scammed. They actually thought that all my efforts would be in vain and that i would end up not getting paid. They didn't believe it is possible to make money online.

A majority of the people were actually shocked when I told them that I am even planning on making is my primary income because they did not believe that it was a consistent way of making money.

Yes, there were scared that i will be scammed. They actually thought that all my efforts would be in vain and that i would end up not getting paid. They didn't believe it is possible to make money online.
some of them may have actually partook in some Ponzi schemes and that is why they find it hard to believe it is possible to make real money on the internet. Seeing is actually believing.

In my case only a few got excited and impressed, some laughed at the amounts I earn and some didn't believe it was even real. And some just said "nice" and nothing else, the most of them didn't really like it l... but what about you? How did your friends respond?
Most people have a different kind of mindset in terms of online business. I remember I told one friend of mine concerning an online business that fends me a lot of money and his was response was like "send me the link and stop talking".

Yes for sure, that is the easiest and fastest way of convincing any one in order for them to start working online to earn money, while secondly is the act to guide them well.

Yes for sure, that is the easiest and fastest way of convincing any one in order for them to start working online to earn money, while secondly is the act to guide them well.
Seeing is believing and that is exactly what should we use as an approach to convince the rookie on online earnings.
Once you can show the payment proof, they will believe whatever you say.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back