What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
In my case only a few got excited and impressed, some laughed at the amounts I earn and some didn't believe it was even real. And some just said "nice" and nothing else, the most of them didn't really like it l... but what about you? How did your friends respond?

When i tell people I am working online. Their response is "Tell me what work you are doing and how to earn online?". But most of the people's don't know that, it is not easy to earn money online.

A lot of people here do not believe that you can be able to make money by just working online. They believe that the only way you can make money is by exchanging of goods and services on an offline basis.

The response that I get it when I informed my friend that I work online so surprising because they never believed that one could actually hand from online businesses.

The major fact is that people are always sceptical of working online because they think that it is a platform that is flooded with scams and they never wanted to have a taste of such thing.
some people will see it as been scam,because there are alot of scam site that are on the internet now but the smart ones are always there to identify it and stay away from the scam site.

For me working online has been the best method for me to start earning and I have put so many people through which are now boss on their own

I don't really discuss much about what I do with folks, but the few I told were interested in what I was doing, i showed them how I earn online, some just started and stopped after a few days.

Some many people have fallen victim of some many scammers both offline and online in my country so when ever you are saying you are working online, there simple response is 'he is a Yahoo boy'.

At first some of them did not accept to join but they latar turn to me and ask for more help which I directed them here,its true when you are working online and try to convince people alot of them wil turn off the offer but with time they will still come back to you

I haven't told people that am working online, I just said that I will look for online jobs to do. Maybe I will tell people once I get to earn more, right now the little money I earn on forum I can't tell people that.

From my observation , when someone realise I am working online , the first question they will always ask is what business I am doing online, probably because some of them believe that every online earning opportunities is a scam.

People in my surrounding don't consider online work as real work. For them, offline office work is real and respectable. For some point, I do agree because sometimes it is hard to explain what you work on online and they think it's nothing and anyone can do it.

When I tell people, I work online, a lot of them indicate their interest, we have passed the stage where people think every earnings online is a scam.

Only my best friend knows that I am working online to make money. I am not confident enough to tell this to other people because I am living in a place online that is not considered real work.

Only my best friend knows that I am working online to make money. I am not confident enough to tell this to other people because I am living in a place online that is not considered real work.
The notion in my community is that anyone that works online is a scammer. That is why it will be very difficult for me to introduce a legitimate earning platform to anyone in my community. That is why I decided to liaise with those that understand the online investment.

They will always want to know the type of business I do, I believe maybe they are just trying to find out if what I am doing online is legit or not. That is not even my problem , after all everyone have their own choice of making money. I will just tell them what I do right away.

Some don't take it seriously. They just can't comprehend what I do or how I make money. Some even consider it to not be a real job. I guess it depends on who I talk about it to.

The majority of the people still believe that making money on the internet is not possible. Once you mention internet money, the things that run through their mind is scams. This is because the internet is flooded with scams.
Its very hard to be making money online at the first time I also beleive that if you want to make money online you need to have a skills which you want to offer the masses to start making money online,sometime why not go into affiliate marketing its another good way which someone can use to make more money online

So many people would not want to believe that working on the internet would fetch your money because their notion is that when you work on the internet, there is a probability of being scammed and that is exactly what is happening right now.

I am not really the type of person that usually tell people what I do except from my family members. There was a day I was having a discussion with someone and I told him I was working online but he couldn't even wrap his head around it.

The fact that many people still doubt the profitability of online businesses is baffling to me.

When I told my friend and family that I am making money online then they are laughing on me and told me that how can I make money online with simple task but once they see money in bank account they are excited.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back