What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

I do not usually tell many people that I'm making money online but a few people have been able to tell had mixed reactions. Some of them believed and some did not believe.

I do not usually tell many people that I'm making money online but a few people have been able to tell had mixed reactions. Some of them believed and some did not believe.
Yeah there are people that might believe and some might not believe, why does that even believe and also want to try may end up giving up on trying, to them it is not easy as they expect.

Due to the corruption that is all over online, many do not believe that there's legitimate ways you could make money on the internet rather than the fraudulent means.

Unfortunately, many people, who think that making money is not a possibility, were either scammed or they never encountered a legit money making opportunity themselves and this might be the reasons that they do not have anything positive to say about online money making opportunities.

Yeah there are people that might believe and some might not believe, why does that even believe and also want to try may end up giving up on trying, to them it is not easy as they expect.
before you make money on the internet it is important to have the right mindset because without that there is no way you can become successful. You must strongly believe that it is possible to make money on the internet and that is what many people do not have.

So many people as i understand do not see the need for people to consider making money on the internet. It is only a few percentage of people that will see the need and will accept the possibility of money being made from the online space.

So many people as i understand do not see the need for people to consider making money on the internet. It is only a few percentage of people that will see the need and will accept the possibility of money being made from the online space.
Most of the people do not like to work online because the pay is not really encouraging. Like what we doing right now, there are very few people that can do iy, because it is very stressful and they don't want to involve themselves.

Most of the people do not like to work online because the pay is not really encouraging. Like what we doing right now, there are very few people that can do iy, because it is very stressful and they don't want to involve themselves.
That's true to an extent. there are people that cannot work on some platforms on the internet because the amount of money being paid is very little.

That's true to an extent. there are people that cannot work on some platforms on the internet because the amount of money being paid is very little.
If you look at the amount and the stress that is involved you wouldn't want to do it . At times you will feel very tired of making post here because it's not really easy to make 60 post for just $1.

If you look at the amount and the stress that is involved you wouldn't want to do it . At times you will feel very tired of making post here because it's not really easy to make 60 post for just $1.
for me I don't really see it as a stress because I've been doing it for a while. I also have about three platforms I am working on so when I combine all of them it will be something reasonable.

before you make money on the internet it is important to have the right mindset because without that there is no way you can become successful. You must strongly believe that it is possible to make money on the internet and that is what many people do not have.
Yeah that is why I nowadays I don't force myself to convince people because I believe that once you have a right mindset you just try to ask question to know how to earn money and follow it accordingly.

Yeah that is why I nowadays I don't force myself to convince people because I believe that once you have a right mindset you just try to ask question to know how to earn money and follow it accordingly.
That's true, forcing people to make money on the internet does not make sense because it will not make them successful at all. They need to be convinced themselves that it is possible to make money online
That's true, forcing people to make money on the internet does not make sense because it will not make them successful at all. They need to be convinced themselves that it is possible to make money online

There are many people who clearly do not believe me when I tell them that I make money online. They think that I am earning just a couple of bucks daily. This is true to some extent as I was earning that much low amount of money for a few months.

A lot of people were not really impressed by it because they think that one day if that particular stream of income stops calling then you are going to be left completely stranded.

There are many people who clearly do not believe me when I tell them that I make money online. They think that I am earning just a couple of bucks daily. This is true to some extent as I was earning that much low amount of money for a few months.
Actually people who usually do not believe it is possible to make money online old people. I think they are old fashioned and do not know the latest ways of doing things.

Actually people who usually do not believe it is possible to make money online old people. I think they are old fashioned and do not know the latest ways of doing things.
Majority of the people who do not believe that it is very possible for you to make money online . They believed that it is all fallacy but by the time you show them the payment proof they will understand better

Majority of the people who do not believe that it is very possible for you to make money online . They believed that it is all fallacy but by the time you show them the payment proof they will understand better
Yeah, I think I show my proof is the best way in which you can use to convince them that it is possible to make money online. That way they will be able to understand better.

Is somehow stressful but it is something that can be done on spare time. People should be looking for opportunity to have more than one source of making money. That's the most important thing.

Most of them do not believe in me at all.

Others tend to complain that the tasks are usually very difficult.

Now I do not bother to tell anyone about making money online opportunities.

Well, there are many people who do believe that making online is a possibility but they think that a person who works online earns little amount of money as compared to a person who has a day job.

When i told my friends and family members i've started working online, they were a bit scared, they thought i was just wasting my time and that i won't be paid. They were very happy when i got my first pay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back