What's new

Would you change anything about how you started working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think for me, I would change how I went about looking for work online. I should have moved a lot faster, tried to get my services going a lot earlier even. If you could go back to change anything about how you started working online, what would it be and why? What would you do differently?

I was making a decent amount like around a few hundred USD in the employment niche around 2011. If I could go back, I would have built better sites so they wouldn't have lost rankings. Anyway, though, mistakes make us who were are. Also, to quote Doc Brown from Back to the Future, we shouldn't change past events.

I would have changed where I consumed information, since I lost a lot of time until I found good income opportunities, so I spent almost 1 year earning very low amounts of money because I didn't know where to look for quality information.

I changed how stubborn I was. Because when I read a review about a site that does not pay and is a scam, I always did not believe it until I was convinced of it myself, and for this it took a lot of time, so you can say that I wasted it

I started as a writer and I still make most of my money as a writer, I wouldn't want to change this. However, I also hope that I had learned video making, animation, and programing before I started working online. I want to learn these skills but I just don't have enough time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back