What's new

Working online make it harder to advance into better positions?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Ever since I've worked online for a living, I have mostly been my own boss. But has there ever been a time where your work helped you advance to a better job? Or a company with a higher position somehow? I always wonder how we as online workers can advance further into better work, but I think the best thing we can do, is do our best work, and people will start to come forward. What do you think?

I'm in fast food at the moment and the wage is 12 USD an hour. However, managers make stuff like 18 to 24 USD an hour, a huge difference. Anyway, with online stuff, I suppose there can be ways to advance, but I haven't looked into it. It might be something like working for a writing company and then getting promoted to higher wages.

Based on my online portfolio, a local agency offered me a position and it was good paying. However, the only condition attached to it was I had to work in the workplace, remote working was not an option. Therefore, I refused. I was also hired for a high paying job based on my online experience, however, I did not last in the job for a longer duration

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back