What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Some people will never join your program no matter how you may try to convince them so I think sometime that is just a waste of time because some people will never give you a listening ear they will never join so better you post it on your website and any interested folks may decide to join

Some people will never join your program no matter how you may try to convince them so I think sometime that is just a waste of time because some people will never give you a listening ear they will never join so better you post it on your website and any interested folks may decide to join

Well, this is why I am really bad at referring people to online money making sites or any other kind of site. People are never interested at all and i always wonder why.

Some people willthink you are joking with them to be sincere so I think that its a good way to handle things the way you want it to be done if I where you I will just post those website that pays and allow those who are interested to try and join themself wont force anyone because many have turn off my offer

In my case only a few got excited and impressed, some laughed at the amounts I earn and some didn't believe it was even real. And some just said "nice" and nothing else, the most of them didn't really like it l... but what about you? How did your friends respond?
Their reaction is usually suggestive of the re that "you're just wasting your time" it is expected because this kind of jobs is not popular and it's hard for most people who hear that for the first to believe that it is actually possible.

Most people are really supportive and happy for me. A lot of people have been asking me how they can do the same, which is really flattering. I think a lot of people see online work as a more viable option than traditional work because of the flexibility and the potential to make a good income.

Many people think that I am wasting my time, but I know that when people say such kind of things, I realise quickly that they have no idea what they are talking about. You can make more money online, even more than what you make after getting a day job.

Well I do not usually tell any type of people, only my friends and those friends are the ones who are really interested to join me in earning online that I do tell.

Some people are always impressed by the fact that I am making money online and also at the same time a lot of people who will always discourage me that online business are not reliable. In some cases what they are saying is true Because not all online business are reliable.

A lot of people do not believe me that working online is a job title because you can be thrown out at any time or loose connection which is not entirely the case to be honest.

Some people are always impressed by the fact that I am making money online and also at the same time a lot of people who will always discourage me that online business are not reliable. In some cases what they are saying is true Because not all online business are reliable.
Well I some how agree with there responses but I do not actually my make it sink into my head before all I know is that at the moment I an online wether the agree or not. The only thing to do and help your self is not to only depend on one way of earning.

i remembered the reaction of a very close friend of mine when i told him i work online, he gave me that look of disapproval because he thought it was not possible to build anything that would be sustainable on the long run online.

In my case only a few got excited and impressed, some laughed at the amounts I earn and some didn't believe it was even real. And some just said "nice" and nothing else, the most of them didn't really like it l... but what about you? How did your friends respond?
Seriously not all people believe that you can earn money online, some people even thinks everything online is fake and scam without them making research on it.

Seriously not all people believe that you can earn money online, some people even thinks everything online is fake and scam without them making research on it.
you don't need to blame those who think that making money online is not true because some of them have ventured into Ponzi schemes before and they end up losing all their money. So they believe anything that pertains to making money online is fake.

you don't need to blame those who think that making money online is not true because some of them have ventured into Ponzi schemes before and they end up losing all their money. So they believe anything that pertains to making money online is fake.
Yeah exactly. This remainds me if a guy I meet, he said that he can never make a mistake of starting online business because he takes everything there as scam, such kinds of people I don't bother myself trying to convinced them.

Yeah exactly. This remainds me if a guy I meet, he said that he can never make a mistake of starting online business because he takes everything there as scam, such kinds of people I don't bother myself trying to convinced them.
Yeah, there is no way you can be able to convince such people because they think that everything on the internet is scam because of their past experiences. It is better you don't waste your time on such people because they will never believe you.

Yeah, there is no way you can be able to convince such people because they think that everything on the internet is scam because of their past experiences. It is better you don't waste your time on such people because they will never believe you.
Exactly, that's why I said I Don waste my time trying to convince such people because that's what they believe in. And you'll find those of people doing nothing good to earn a decent amount.

Exactly, that's why I said I Don waste my time trying to convince such people because that's what they believe in. And you'll find those of people doing nothing good to earn a decent amount.
Probably, making money on the internet requires some level of conviction and if it is not there, then you should forget about it. Anyone who is not with the right mindset will not succeed online.

Probably, making money on the internet requires some level of conviction and if it is not there, then you should forget about it. Anyone who is not with the right mindset will not succeed online.
Very correct @Chibson the first thing to do before you can courageously work online and on different different platforms is when first you build up a right mindset and try to work hard.

I completely agree with you you've said, seriously one thing that I also noticed is that making money online is not for everybody, not all people can succeed in making money online, what do you think?

I completely agree with you you've said, seriously one thing that I also noticed is that making money online is not for everybody, not all people can succeed in making money online, what do you think?
the reason is because many people do not have the right mindset to succeed on the internet. And that is the major reason why making money online is not for everyone. Anybody with the right mindset will make money online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back