What's new

Who originally told you about working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For me when I started working online, it was because I found out about Fiverr after it was promoted on a tv show. Ever since I have been working online for the most part. But, no one told me to join it aside from the show suggesting it. When you started, did anyone suggest working online to you? Who originally told you about working online for a living. Did anyone inspire you to try the online world for work?

My first attempt at online stuff was with this "webstore in a box" think back around the year 2000. It was really a scam and a joke. However, at least it got me interested in online stuff and later, around 2010, I started getting into Adsense, but I forgot what prompted that. I suppose it was just hearing about it on Digital Point (an internet forum that was huge around that time).

I read it in a newspaper about a couple of sites where you could publish articles, photos, etc. and make money. I checked the sites and I was very encouraged to publish my works there. I was already writing for newspapers and it was fun to write online.

In fact, I never had like-minded people in this field, I became a pioneer in my family, so to speak, and even then I helped my older brother because he noticed that I could earn and I was very young. I somehow came across different projects when I wasn't interested in it and decided to check it out and since then I've been looking for new and new ways

No one really taught me about online earnings, I discovered them on my own because I spent a lot of time online in my spare time and I became curious if you could make real money on the internet, which led me to research and start earning my first dollars.

My first attempt at online stuff was with this "webstore in a box" think back around the year 2000. It was really a scam and a joke. However, at least it got me interested in online stuff and later, around 2010, I started getting into Adsense, but I forgot what prompted that. I suppose it was just hearing about it on Digital Point (an internet forum that was huge around that time).
Hmm, I never heard of a website in a box. What does that mean exactly?
No one really taught me about online earnings, I discovered them on my own because I spent a lot of time online in my spare time and I became curious if you could make real money on the internet, which led me to research and start earning my first dollars.
Sometimes we gotta learn on our own, it's how I learned about working online sorta. I saw Fiverr on a tv show and thats when I started working online. I wasn't specifically told, but it pushed me into that direction of working online.

Hmm, I never heard of a website in a box. What does that mean exactly?
I forgot the name of it. It was just a web store thing where you just advertised the site and kept a proportion of the profits from each sale. They did all the shipping etc..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back