What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Its really true when you start working online for someone like me I beleive that there was alot of people which I was trying to motivate to join me working online and some of them did not show interest on it so I stop using that method now I only post links on my blogs when I invite you if you like the website then you can join

Yeah maybe , that's what I should do. In most cases I don't always feel like telling people that I am working online because most of them will believe that every online opportunities is a scam , most times I just have to keep it to myself.
Yes it is the safest thing to do because nowadays there is issue of kidnappers everywhere at my side. So me revealing myself that I am earning money online, they will even think I have allot of money.

A lot of people will responds by saying that they do not believe in online business, That I should look forward to have employment offline so as to touch the momey I am earning. That online business would only fool you to see your balance Only. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😂😂😁😁

Its true alot of them will never show interest at all they will just think that what you are saying is not real if you are lucky to get respond from them.

Some of them will join but they wont just show interest after some time.

Many of my friends ehh gives me bad replies Sha, they'll say it's scam, nothing will come out, or the money won't be paid etc. what has kept me alive here is that I don't allow side talk to influence my judgement.

A lot of my friends were particularly happy with me given the fact that not everybody is willing to work online or has the expertise to use a computer around here.
Some people doesn't respond to good about online work some of them see it as scam, because some people I told about online job them never respond good to it what you will hear them saying that you should be careful.

I think it has to do with perception of the individual,because there are some persons you will tell about what you do online and how much you are being paid,they will be happy for you and even go as far as encouraging you in your line of job.

I think it has to do with perception of the individual,because there are some persons you will tell about what you do online and how much you are being paid,they will be happy for you and even go as far as encouraging you in your line of job.
To be sincere I think that some folks are so lazy no matter how you convince them to start indulge in something profitable they will actually turn off your offer.

So I post this write up from my experience,now I dont really bother about telling people to do this.

To be sincere I think that some folks are so lazy no matter how you convince them to start indulge in something profitable they will actually turn off your offer.

So I post this write up from my experience,now I dont really bother about telling people to do this.
seriously many people will turn off your offer they want to make quik amount of money online some of them will just refuse to give you a listening ear,so I will rather promote those website that pays in forums.

And allow those who are interested to signup under me.

Yes it is the safest thing to do because nowadays there is issue of kidnappers everywhere at my side. So me revealing myself that I am earning money online, they will even think I have allot of money.
Lolz, although it may sound funny but this is what we just have to do. I don't know why people will seems to believe that everyone who is working online are automatically millionaires.

@Robust @sincerem,I think that what you said is true when you told someone that you are making money online they will think that you are making alot of money and crime planners may want to attack you like criminal and others things.

So as for telling people that you are working online I will never discus such issue with anyone any longer.

Many people do not believe that making money online is possible. Some people may start looking at you with strange glances once you tell them that you make money online.

Many of my friends are not a party to online business because of their own experiences so anytime I asked them I have somewhere I'm making my money from they'll just be like ok oo good for you.

Actually only few people believe that online stuffs are not scamming because alot of people have had a several bad experience about what they have faced with online activities.

Many of my friends are not a party to online business because of their own experiences so anytime I asked them I have somewhere I'm making my money from they'll just be like ok oo good for you.

Many folks simply do not believe you when you state that you are making a good amount of money online. They start thinking that you probably make peanuts. However, a professional freelancer could make good amount of money daily.

Many folks simply do not believe you when you state that you are making a good amount of money online. They start thinking that you probably make peanuts. However, a professional freelancer could make good amount of money daily.
I have also tried this and some of them dont just show interest they will think maybe you want to get some money from them so I think that its not always easy sometime for you to convince people to join your program.

When I tell people that I earn online, majority of them can't believe it. Some say could not afford to waist their time glued on respective laptops or phones working for jobs that they aren't sure if they could be paid or they could be scammed

I really don't tell people that I work on the internet but the last time I did the person was very surprised. Some people don't even know it is possible to make a full-time income on the internet.

Lolz, although it may sound funny but this is what we just have to do. I don't know why people will seems to believe that everyone who is working online are automatically millionaires.

Many people think that pursuing ways to make money online is a waste of time. I think that it could be a waste of time if you do not have skills and if you are trying to explore ways to make money online.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back