What's new

How long did it take you to locate a legit money making program online?can you share it with someone after all the time wasted for that?

Acactually there are alot of new site that are always discovered on daily basis depending on how good you are on the internet concerning such kind of earning site. sometimes spending much time on the internet those not really matter in discovery.

Last month I had seen a thread posted in jamiiiforum one of the users was looking for online job that can pay him or her two dollars per day. Members replied with several online jobs like picoworker, appen and etc. I tried to join the suggested site but it was very difficult to earn. It get me months to find other legit online job like bizdustry but I am newbie here

It's one of them. Finding a good earning platform can be not so easy these days, as there are so many online earning platforms and even scams. In my case, it took a lot of search to discover the business. Since then, I have no regrets. Rather, I hope it is better.

Bizdustry it's basically the first website that I have ever worked with online and to be honest it's really opened us to a lot of skills that I was willing to learn.

I actually wasted a tremendous two weeks of falling for scams and on serious website when I was looking for a way to make money online. It was at the end of the second week that I was able to discover this site.

@smiles2,that is very true I think if you can read back my post you will see that I pointed out that its painful to share the legit once after all the time and money you spend discovering one but I stil take my time to share some legit ones on my blogs

It takes me lots of time and effort to locate a legitimate sites. So, I run to YouTube to get vital information. Also, I depends on forums to get information on the legitimacy of a site.
I have also had a lot of struggles when it comes to looking for legit sites and I have never really thought about YouTube. Now that you have spoken about it but I'm going to go to see if I can also get some.

I think Beermoney should be my first earning site and it has banned my account. I heard I am not the first. I enjoy working here and I have referred just someone to join the platform.
Beermoneyforum has actually been existing for a very long time now and it is quite remarkable about the growth that has experienced. I believe that this forum also has the potential to be even more than it in the future.

I have also had a lot of struggles when it comes to looking for legit sites and I have never really thought about YouTube. Now that you have spoken about it but I'm going to go to see if I can also get some.
Well, the YouTube is the home for money-making ventures..you will come across several channels that talks about the money making adventure but you need to be Careful of scam sites.

Actually it took me about six months to a year to get a legit online earnings site that pays. I have come in counter with scammed site before getting the legit one which is bizdustry.

There are a lot of sites on the internet that I'm not looking to meet and that is basically why most of the online making platform I'm very difficult to work on won't just need to be very careful.
It took me quite some time to locate a little insight understand unfortunately so much too many people will find it very difficult to get one and it would take some many years for a quick one.

Last edited:
It took me quite some time to locate a legitimate and inside and I stumbled on lot of fake sites that I came across on the YouTube but eventually I was able to fall on some legitimate sites.

It took me quite some time to locate a legitimate and inside and I stumbled on lot of fake sites that I came across on the YouTube but eventually I was able to fall on some legitimate sites.
You must lost alot of time and data to locate a paying site someone like me I have lost so much money to scammers before I start making real money online yet I do still make money and share those paying site for free

Actually, I took me six months getting to a year before getting a legit site and at first I do not tell anyone till my first cashout before telling my friends how comes about the money.

It took me a very long time to locate a legitimate site that I work on presently and it is very polite for me to introduce this particular website to other people that are willing to register.

I can share it for free, I also use my mobile data to search for it but am ok if I share some to people. I would also like to refer people there but let me just say them since some forums don't like people sharing referral links. I know of My lot, beer money forum, the forumwheel, the forum coin and dime forum.

I do not go through too much stress before locating a legitimate site because I have someone that put me through and that is the essence of having mentors whenever you are working on the internet.

That is one funy thing about earning money online you need someone to guide you through and you need to do carriedout a series of research before you join any program,I think that for me I spend alot of money and time but still share some of mmy earning ways with people

I remember then when I didn't have opportunity to make money online, well I can't remember exactly how long it Tooks me to locate bizdustry. But I know I passed through different dubious platform.

I do not go through too much stress before locating a legitimate site because I have someone that put me through and that is the essence of having mentors whenever you are working on the internet.
You are very lucky that you did not go through to lots of rest before you could locate a legitimate site on the internet on like what I went through. When you have a mental it will be a little bit easier.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back