What's new

How long did it take you to locate a legit money making program online?can you share it with someone after all the time wasted for that?

Actually sometimes it may takes you a very long period of time to be able to locate a legit money making forum on the internet because almost all the forums are claiming to be legit.

I actually had to explore the market for more than six months before I was able to find a legit way of making money online. This was after I spent a very long amount of time with scammers and lost a lot of money.

I was lured by the crypto faucets, they were very fascinating at that time. I spend around a month diligently working my way to earning some cryptocurrencies. But after the month, I realized what I got in return was lesser than peanuts. Felt I have wasted an entire month on this nonsense. After that tried freelancing through Fiverr, made decent gains, and now leading a comfortable life through freelancing.

Actually sometimes it takes someone a very long time to be able to locate a legit money making site on the internet because there are some site that are quite charming but are scammed.

It took me quite some.time to get a legitimate sites. Before then I have stumbled on so many scam sites. This sited riped me off.mynhard earned money. I got to know about the forum on YouTube.

Ive been looking after a legit money making program for months until I found one. Ive now been using it for 2 years and im pretty happy about it! Was it worth the look? Yes. As ive made a big profit of it. Would I share it with my friends? Yes as they have a referral program that gives you 10% and ive made from them around 100 dollars

You know sometimes, it is hard to determine which site is legit or not. But as time goes on working on a specific site before one will know. It actually took me about a year to get a legit site.

I have actually wasted a lot of time when I was looking for legit ways in which I can be able to make money online. This was particularly made me to meet scammers and ultimately three months later I was able to find this site.

If I do end of the day I discovered that that particular way of making money is legit then I'm going to be open to those telling others as well. The fact that I have suffered does not really mean that there are no legit ways of making money.

i stopped working with this type of forums for last 9 years. i even forget that this type of forums exits. but ya after a long time like 3 years i m trying to start my work professionally again. and this type of forums is really good to get in touch of present system of online works. and earning money.

It took me about three months of constantly losing money to scammers before I was able to find a consistent way in which I can be able to make money that was very good.

I was able to locate a very good way of making money online through one of my friend who referred me to this site. I was very much in the dark about making money online and I thought I did not have to suffer so much.

I was able to locate a very good way of making money online through one of my friend who referred me to this site. I was very much in the dark about making money online and I thought I did not have to suffer so much.
But the question is would you share it with someone after going through those stress,I think that for me I do everything myself read about various ways to earn,but after all not too greedy I share some of the methods with my folks

It took me about a month before I found my first online money making legit site which was picoworkers a long time ago. Before then, I got scammed by two sites, but ever since then, I always do my research before engaging any GTP or PTC site.

Yes, it took me a lot of time and effort to find exactly the site that suits me, and Really pays. That's right, everyone will need to spend a certain amount of time for this. But I would definitely share the site so that others like me do not suffer in search of a Good and proven site for making money.

I did not really struggle so much in order to find ways that I can be able to make money online. I had a couple of people who were already into it before that until just introduced me into it after I asked.

@@moder,I think you are just kind because from the reveiw I posted in my blogs many people say nagetive things that they wont share such program after all the effort,but for me I will share infact if you stumble upon my blogs you will notice that I have posted alot of legit ways to earn if you know need the site kindly let me know

Actually it's very difficult and unpredictable to tell how much long it may takes you no matter how much time you spend on the internet. some site may pretend to be good for a short period of time before they change.

I don't really spend time trying to locate a genuine online program paying sites. It comes to me directly, I mean that my friends are the ones who always introduce these sites to me when once they discover them. I must say I've got kind friends and I'm lucky.
I also have similar experience too. Most of the site I am currently earning from have been introduced to me by some really well meaning friends and I have not regretted joining them ever since.

Actually, I was working on so many affiliate programs before I got to know much about the ptp forums. This is why I got my first payment working online newly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back