Making Money From Videos: Long Video Vs. Short Videos

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
W hat kind of videos can earn you money easily, long videos or short videos? Well, I believe short videos can help you make money faster than long videos. You can start creating short videos with basic skills but long videos need video making and editing skills. If you make your short video slightly longer, like 70-80 seconds. When it is just a few seconds longer than the short video requirement, you can publish it as a normal video and earn from ad revenue and other methods as well.

I think when it comes to YouTube, engagement is key. You can make short videos, but you have less chances of putting ads on them. Putting out a longer video, like 30 min to an hour, you could potentially put multiple ads. Plus, YouTube looks for watch count, likes, comments etc. So the more engagement you get, the better.

Short videos can bring faster impact in progress cause mostly some people just don't long stuff.

I think engagement and audience is the key. They can both perform greatly in terms of monetization.

Based on what I have seen, the debate between the long form and short form videos for making money online is a very interesting one. In my opinion, it is important to stress that both have their merits and they could be a profitable way to make money depending on your goals and your audience. However, short videos are very good for capturing attention of the audience very quickly.

I will say it all depends on the content of the video. If it is well created to hold the attention of viewers you can opt for long hours. But most videos are best kept short for more views.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back