What's new

How long did it take you to locate a legit money making program online?can you share it with someone after all the time wasted for that?

Kubiat-Abasi

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Sep 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I can relate perfectly to what you're saying but personally I do tell people and counterparts for free not minding the time I put to realize such platform. Also, one of the most annoying thing is when they keep on doubting even when there's a proof, for me I'll just take my leave.

Well it depends on my relationship with the said person asking for a legit place to earn online or the site in question. Majority of the times I do not sell this information, I just give it out to others, so Incase something goes wrong in the site later on my conscience would be free.

I know so many person have their various way of how they came about the different earning platform but I did not stress myself to obtain this site I was referred by a friend and I am still earning

It took me so long. Although the secret is having someone who will inform you about a legit business, otherwise one will keep becoming a victim to those illegitimate businesses. I started with a referral business first, then to cryto and the likes.

Before I got introduced to bizdustry by a friend, I been surfing the internet for a platform where I could make money but couldn't find any. If I discovered a money site, I will share it with others.

I have been trying a lot of platforms,Ignorantly dedicated myself in it but later discovered that it wasn't legit.
My brother introduced bizdustry to me. And he is making alot.

I discovered online money making program in 2005 through a newspaper. However, I was unable to receive payment fro that site. The site helped me to find a lot of other programs where I could make money.

I discovered online money making program in 2005 through a newspaper. However, I was unable to receive payment fro that site. The site helped me to find a lot of other programs where I could make money.

Even I started to look for online money earning opportunities at that time albeit not in the newspaper. I was searching on Google. At that time, there were not many money making sites as there are now in the current era.

I was fortunate enough to stumble upon how to make money at ebay or one of the local newspaper over here three years ago. I got hooked the moment I finished reading the articles and I started looking for a way to make money online for myself.

I think that depends on luck as well. You can find a legit good earning site in a minute or even can take months or years. That is why it is good to read much posts or blogs online, you can learn much from other people's experience.

It take time to look for legit online business. This doesn't mean we should not share it with people because most of online business needs referrals,and sharing with people would give more rewards.

It take time to look for legit online business. This doesn't mean we should not share it with people because most of online business needs referrals,and sharing with people would give more rewards.
You're right about that. Just like in most if not all posting forums, they do have a reward for making a referral but most of my friends can be very stubborn even when you're trying to help. I don't blame them though because there are many deceptive links these days

I feel it's a bad thing to find a website and start selling information about that website because in one way or the other you have also benefitted from the information someone got and passes unto you for free.

I would share those sites for free because I didn't pay to get the information either. Most times, I stumble upon them while working on other sites. This is not to say that you shouldn't make money off of that if you want to.

You can always take advantage of referral programs if any. This way, you are ensured of your commission. Some sites offer lifetime commission as long as they exist.

Well, it doesn't take me too much time, to locate a money making site. even though I have spent most of my time working online and then also reading at various money making articles and I found it very easy to locate any new site that come up.

Since the person that introduced me into online earning sites that are legit did not take penny from me, I think there would be no need for me to share the site in payment return.

I don't mind sharing money-earning sites that are worth other people's time as long as the site allows it. I have never signed up for a scam site ever and I have never endorsed a site just for the sake of referral points. I am always picky when it comes to joining earning sites because I work hard for the money. I always read reviews from other users before joining and I usually take my time except for that one gamble I made on a site that turned out to be a great decision. If you don't share an earning site for free, someone else will. That being said, there is nothing wrong with making money off referrals or paid views.

It does not take long for me to discover about get paid to post forum. I discover about it in another popular forums in my country. The person talking about how much he has earned from paid to post and I got interested.

Sometime I feel disapointed for myself when I share some of my online earning site which took me almost years to locate just one legit site,consider the sleepless night I had surfing online to test if a program truely pay or not and amount of data bandwidght spend after discover a site that pays,its sometime painful to share such site for free and I have been doing it for free but someone advice me I stop that action and start selling it as information marketing,will you share those site for free if it where you?
I will share the site for free besides a friend of mine referred to this wonderful platform. But I understand you, I can imagine how it feels to suffer for something and give out for free. The funny thing is that those I tried to refer to this platform are not even interested.

I will share the site for free besides a friend of mine referred to this wonderful platform. But I understand you, I can imagine how it feels to suffer for something and give out for free. The funny thing is that those I tried to refer to this platform are not even interested.
That is very true its very painful doing that I spend alot of money and time trying to get some legit program that really pay but now some folks want me to share the information for free well I just help few of them but I deny some of them how my system work

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back