What's new

How long did it take you to locate a legit money making program online?can you share it with someone after all the time wasted for that?

It was not easy for money to get a legit site that pays one money I first fall of scammers website before after 6 to 9 months I got to know about bizdustry that the usually pay well.

It does not take me much time to locate legitimate earning site on the internet because I was referred to work on most of the online forums by a friend of mine who has made several withdrawals from these platforms.

It does not take me much time to locate legitimate earning site on the internet because I was referred to work on most of the online forums by a friend of mine who has made several withdrawals from these platforms.

what do you mean are you serious so its didnt take you much time to locate a paying site?

In this way how did you come across bizdustry and how much you have earn so far here.

For someone like I spend some time on that but I finally got some paying app which am still using now and I do share them with people

I started looking for ways I can earn money online early this year and at that time I did come across many scam sites or ones that the pay ain't worth the stress until I came across beermoney forum. That was actually the first legit site I worked on online
When we are looking for ways to make money online and you do not have someone to give you a necessary information, you would come across a lot of scams online and that is sure.

When I wanted to make money on the internet it took me over a year to locate a legitimate way of making money online. since then I have really been progressing little by little.

Paid to post platforms has been of great help to me on my journey to make stable income online.

Its very right I know that sometime its going to take you alot of time because am live withness of that I spend alot of money and time wasted for money making website before I can locate one legit site but am still sharing the those programs with people who are in need of it.

It's not quite long that I started working online when I was looking for ways to make money online, I was lead by someone that has been working online for a very long time and that made me cut corners.

It took me a very long timeto be able to have access to legitimate ways on how to make money on the internet. becaus, I have stumbled on so many fake websites before I was able to get a legitimate one.

It took me a very long timeto be able to have access to legitimate ways on how to make money on the internet. becaus, I have stumbled on so many fake websites before I was able to get a legitimate one.
Its also take me alot of time to locate one paying website but at the end of the day I still spare some of my time work hard and promote those program for people to see but there are some people who wont even bother themself to share some of those website with people but I share some of the website

Well same here too, I got into some fake and scam website, I took me about half a year before getting a legit website which is paying well and making me proud now by making me to settle my small small needs.

Nowadays you can try many micro job sites as well to make money. You could choose to work on Rapidworkers and picoworkers as well. These are some of the popular sites.

Nowadays you can try many micro job sites as well to make money. You could choose to work on Rapidworkers and picoworkers as well. These are some of the popular sites.
micro jobs website are one of the way which someone can start from if you are working with micro jobs website you will be able to make some money at the start and dont forget to share the website with your freinds.

I started looking for ways I can earn money online early this year and at that time I did come across many scam sites or ones that the pay ain't worth the stress until I came across beermoney forum. That was actually the first legit site I worked on online

I must admit that there was a point when I was about to give up. I tried giving a last shot and found many money making opportunities. I guess that there was a time when I was searching for money making opportunities at a wrong time.

I will actually suggest that thou sometime I know you might have spend alot of money doing some research before you join any program so I think that shouldnt stop you from posting the links so that people can see it.

I have a blog which I pack those earning site into and I do promote it accordingly but the issue is I dont think of how much I spend to get those information

I have ventured it a lot of things on the internet but so many of them did not really work. there are so many platforms are eventually into around 2017 but many of them turned out to be scam. I started making tangible money around 2019 or so.

I must admit that I have wasted a lots of time chasing goals that were simply not achievable. We all waste our time at some point in our life. However, time is a priceless commodity.

the best money making apps in my opinion
-lifepoints
: there is a lot of surveys and I cashed out 5 euros twice within 2 months only!
-attapoll: not that fast as lifepoints but still cashed out a total of 13 euros within 6 months
-current/ mode earn: cashed out a total of 50 dollars within a year, but now the app is not as good as it was, the music rate is decreasing and the prices for the paypal cashouts are increasing, also they removed the 20 dollars paypal option
-ysense: i cashed out 10 dollars within 2-3 months, I like the variety of options you can earn like playtime, offers and surveys

the best money making apps in my opinion
-lifepoints
: there is a lot of surveys and I cashed out 5 euros twice within 2 months only!
-attapoll: not that fast as lifepoints but still cashed out a total of 13 euros within 6 months
-current/ mode earn: cashed out a total of 50 dollars within a year, but now the app is not as good as it was, the music rate is decreasing and the prices for the paypal cashouts are increasing, also they removed the 20 dollars paypal option
-ysense: i cashed out 10 dollars within 2-3 months, I like the variety of options you can earn like playtime, offers and surveys
Those platforms are quite very cool to make money online as a newbie but sometimes your geographic location can be a restriction. I have an account on ysense but I struggled to finish any online survey. The reason is because of my geographical location.

Those platforms are quite very cool to make money online as a newbie but sometimes your geographic location can be a restriction. I have an account on ysense but I struggled to finish any online survey. The reason is because of my geographical location.
yes same, here in greece it's too hard to earn (also there are more restriction than the location, like your age, gender, occupation, monthly income etc) but still I am glad that I found out there are money making apps and sites

yes same, here in greece it's too hard to earn (also there are more restriction than the location, like your age, gender, occupation, monthly income etc) but still I am glad that I found out there are money making apps and sites

I visited two parts of Greece. This year, we visited Zante, and the year before, we went to Rhodes for a few weeks. Nice weather and the locals are really welcoming. It was a shame that they had the COVID restrictions on mask-wearing when we went abroad on holiday.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back