What's new

How long did it take you to locate a legit money making program online?can you share it with someone after all the time wasted for that?

I did not have to go through a lot before I could find legit paying sites because I already had friends who were conversant with the space. They referred me to them and then I was able to find other insights from here.

I was unable to locate a legitimate website very easily on the internet. It took me enough time to get in the internet site that I have heard from and it is basically you'll be paid to post website.

Ever since I came to understand about this wonderful platform , I have been able to research to understand more about other paid to post website. Luckily some of them are still paying till this day.

Like seriously I beleive that when you start your online career you are going to encounter some minor issue so your potential to work towards archeiving them is the real thing.

So finding a paying program is always difficult but the issue is that sharing it sometime may be difficult as well so its better you post that comment or list of your paying site with your blogs so others can see it

It is not really easy for me to locate legitimate site on the internet but I have shared so many legitimate platform to my friends so that we could make money together.

It is not really easy for me to locate legitimate site on the internet but I have shared so many legitimate platform to my friends so that we could make money together.
Its very possible to be specific if you are the type that love working online you will also see alot of legit ways of making money on the internet and if you have love for them then you can share it out for free to people.

Making money online has not really been a problem for me because there are so many things we did I could be able to just check online and discover if a site was worth it or not.

Before the pandemic, I tried multiple sites but gave up every soon, but pandemic our family suffered a lot to low income that time started working online for real and have not given up since then. Though I am not making enough, I hope one day I will be able to earn up to $200/month. Till now I was able to make $40/month by solving captcha on 2captcha.com.

Well as Zig Zigla said "You Can Have Everything In Life You Want, If You Will Just Help Enough Other People Get What They Want".

You should sign up for that site's affiliate program and share the sites but use an affiliate link of the mentioned site and encourage people to visit and signup to that site using your affiliate link. In that way, you will earn commission of each person who signs up and still earn doing the tasks on that site thus increasing your ability to earn more money.

It's even better when you are paid recurring commission, normally this will be based on a percentage of the amount that the person you referred a.k.a the person that signed up using your link. So you will be making money even if you are not doing anything.

So if you have found more than one site, you can create multiple streams of income thus earning more and most importantly helping others as well.

This very platform is doing such, its helping us make passive income in turn its growing and making money through its monetization methods it employs.

It took me a long time before I was able to find out a legitimate paid platform. I can share with people, provided they are willing to put in the work that is expected of them and not continuously disturb me with questions.

When you share such opportunities with people it will be very easy for them to be able to also consider sharing with you whenever they get to discover any new paying opportunity.

It does not take me much time to have access to legitimate earning site on the internet because I was referred buy a friend and I've been enjoying it ever since then.
You own case is very differeny because someone lead you so for me when I first started I stumble upon so many website which many of them scam me of my hard earn money thou I still share it with people

It took me about a year to start making money fully on the internet. Around 2017 I was searching for different ways of making money and ventured into a lot of platforms including betting platforms but I wasn't able to make any reasonable money.

Around 2019, I was totally not interested in money making online until 2020 when I discovered a very good way to make money on the internet. It was actually someone that introduced me to it through an online forum.

Before I came to understand about bizdustry. I spend a lot of my time up to a year looking for opportunities to make money online and those opportunities I came across then was not profitable and I was not making a single penny.

Although I got to know about all this online earning websites from my brother and then when I try and started earning also I try to tell those people interested if they are willing to do same.

Though before i got a legitimate way of making money online, i spent up to one or two months and i know the stress I went through before getting the websites but i prefer sharing legit way of making money online with people without minding the stress I went through.
Though before i got a legitimate way of making money online, i spent up to one or two months and i know the stress I went through before getting the websites but i prefer sharing legit way of making money online with people without minding the stress I went through.

Sometime I feel disapointed for myself when I share some of my online earning site which took me almost years to locate just one legit site,consider the sleepless night I had surfing online to test if a program truely pay or not and amount of data bandwidght spend after discover a site that pays,its sometime painful to share such site for free and I have been doing it for free but someone advice me I stop that action and start selling it as information marketing,will you share those site for free if it where you?
It took me no time. Most of the online gig I got I am always recommended or given to by a friend. I don't really spend time looking for a job online. I guess I'm lucky to have good people around me

Of all my search online, I've not been able to identify a legitimate one. It was all friends that usually refer me to legitimate site, just like this one.

Of all my search online, I've not been able to identify a legitimate one. It was all friends that usually refer me to legitimate site, just like this one.
If that is the case then I beleive that you are lacking behine,

I have tried when I started I start with a ptc website and then discover forum.

So I make much money working on those website I think those where the two side work I do till now.

Thank you for the recommendation, I guess I need to get back to my search engine and keep myself updated.
I'm almost literally relying on information I get here. And it's been helping too though.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back