What's new

How long did it take you to locate a legit money making program online?can you share it with someone after all the time wasted for that?

The reason why I find it easy to show others away is because of the referral contest that usually go on, and I get to make some extra points as bonuses for referring people.

I have come across a lot of investment platforms that have end up as comes and a lot of people lost money . I have ultimately come to the conclusion that get paid to rooms are the most reliable ways to get money.

When you share with other people, you help them to make money and also they will be able to share with you in the future whenever another bigger opportunity presents who is the think you can benefit from .

It took me lots of time before I could stumble on legitimate sites that pays you promptly. It is not really easy to locate one because it takes lots of time to be able to do that.

Its not always easy doing that for me I think that after discover several website that offer incentive or money for your work its hard to share it for free I have seen some people who sell this as their own business call information marketing but sometime I give it out for free

Actually it's not that easy to locate a legit money making site on the internet because the internet operation is filled up with so much scarring site that pretends to be legit than we think.

@syldan,That is true I think its not easy to locate a paying program now online mostly after going through alot of stress finding the right paying site then someone will keep coming for you to show them the method for free,sometime its hard to focus on that.

Actually sometimes it depends on the kind of site you always visited. personally there are site that has nothing to do with online earnings and there are some site which give an update on new earnings site.

A lot of people do not get to share what they are using to make money online with other people , because they know that people like that will not follow the rules expected of them to earn.

Its true alot of people dont just like to share their site where they are making money with others program I think that its the best for us to help others people,if you know of any program that will be of help to others there is nothing wrong sharing it with someone

I actually wasted one full year of my life trying to know how to make money online without any success. I fell for scam platforms and lost a lot of money in the process before I was able to find this particular website.

It took me a very long time to locate a legitimate sites to earn some income. I have worked as an affiliate marketer for months with making a single dollar until I stumbled on ptp forum.

It took my a long time to find the truly legit applications/websites, at least some years. As a kid I've always got scammed in websites but after I found the right youtuber he simply showed me the way to the money. A youtuber who reviews applications and even websites, he is someone you can trust he is called Vinsane. So after I found him it took me a week to get my first earning on a mobile application (Half a dollar) :)

I thank a friend for referring me to this forum.i don't waste much time to know about this legit forum.many forums out there are all scams.you hardly find legit one's.
One of the things i really do was to go online or find site on my own that are paying to freelance,that really saved me from lots of experience,but i was introduced to this platform as well,and it has been a good platform.

One of the things i really do was to go online or find site on my own that are paying to freelance,that really saved me from lots of experience,but i was introduced to this platform as well,and it has been a good platform.
I do same all the firm am currently working with online are paying and I fine it myself so I would never stop sharing those site with people,because I have a blog which am listing those site with information about it

I do same all the firm am currently working with online are paying and I fine it myself so I would never stop sharing those site with people,because I have a blog which am listing those site with information about it
That is a good one though,one thing about me is that i do not really know how to go about the search to such paying sites,but i am more or content with ones i am in currently and a copule of some that are doing well.

Sometime I feel disapointed for myself when I share some of my online earning site which took me almost years to locate just one legit site,consider the sleepless night I had surfing online to test if a program truely pay or not and amount of data bandwidght spend after discover a site that pays,its sometime painful to share such site for free and I have been doing it for free but someone advice me I stop that action and start selling it as information marketing,will you share those site for free if it where you?
It depends if that site pay you to gain referrals for them then there's no need for you to sell that website.. Just to earn money you see we have a qoute sharing is caring.
It's already a when/when for the both of you
You earn they earn and you help other broken people to start earning by doing what your doing

You better learn how to do this because nobody will ever try to show you those site so you need to learn how to search for those site yourself its better you try and ask question on forum like this whenever you see money making program you need to write it down

It took me a very long time because I wasted my time a whole lot. This is the major reasons why it is good to have mentors that will.put one through the online earnings.

Bizdustry was first online I started to make money I really thank a friend that referred me to this wonderful forum that called, I am really happy to find myself working here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back