What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Wow that's very interesting, as a said earlier I wish I started that time I could have earned a decent amount of money, but I really thank God for this one I have.
We have a lot of ways that you can use to earn money online,but if you want to earn a good amount of money I'll advise you to have a skill set this very much help you.

I have also noticed that too. I myself refused to work online because of the mentality that was passed down to me by my parents about the online market. They derived their experience from what they've seen others suffer from investing in scam investment platforms.
That is actually true one and of course you don't have to blame them because that is what they have been told. Until you have your own personal experience you may think that working online is a scam.

sadly so many people are in this school of thought as well, they believe that working online is a charade, something that is illusive so they usually advise people not to venture or toll that path.

That is actually true one and of course you don't have to blame them because that is what they have been told. Until you have your own personal experience you may think that working online is a scam.
That's just it. The good part is that I am already working on this very online space and I hope to be around this very space for a very long time and as well try make people see the online market to be as lucrative as it really is.

Well there is no doubt that some people started working online due to some reasons while some may decide to dedicate themselves simply for pleasure. but alot engage due to the pandemic.

That's just it. The good part is that I am already working on this very online space and I hope to be around this very space for a very long time and as well try make people see the online market to be as lucrative as it really is.
you will be in the online space for long time if you find something that really works. If you are able to make a sustainable income for yourself for a long time on the internet you will have the motivation to stay.

The pandemic was actually what made me to realise that there was a lot of potential that you can be able to take advantage of with working online. This is why I have decided to take it fully.
Since we were indoors, it brought a lot of talents out and online working a place to be. Though there restrictions on going to work, there was nothing like that online so the pandemic created an avenue to improve working online.

The pandemic resulted in many people losing their jobs temporarily, some of course got to work from home while the pandemic happened, but eventually they went back to their job in person.

But, who here decided to work on the internet because of the pandemic?
I come from a lower middle class family, their was enough money for my education but not enough money to meet my personal expenses and because of that I started searching for ways to make money online. Previously it was difficult for me because any site I tried that outcome would be always negative so I gave up during pandemic I started to try again because we were suffering from financial issues so pandemic do stressed me out to find a way to make money online.

I think during the pandemic period, people considered only online business and other stuffs as the only remedy simply because no one is allowed to transact business with the other on physical contact.

Actually I didn't start online business because of the pandemic but it's because of the pandemic I venture fully into online business. It's because of the suspension of all public bussines that makes me go online doing full time bussines

Since we were indoors, it brought a lot of talents out and online working a place to be. Though there restrictions on going to work, there was nothing like that online so the pandemic created an avenue to improve working online.
A lot of people actually discovered themselves properly during the Corona virus pandemic because there were indoors. So many people and several skills like programming and so many others.

During the pandemic, many people learned about online business, and as a result, some of them have opted to continue with it depending on how they are earning money online. If it provides a dependable source of income, many individuals will remain with it.

During the pandemic, many people learned about online business, and as a result, some of them have opted to continue with it depending on how they are earning money online. If it provides a dependable source of income, many individuals will remain with it.
Probably, several people who found something that works online during the pandemic has actually continued with that path. A lot of them are no longer interested in working offline.

Actually I have been working online before the pandemic though I was not addicted to like during and after the pandemic simply because I have no othet option than the online to make money.

Actually I have been working online before the pandemic though I was not addicted to like during and after the pandemic simply because I have no othet option than the online to make money.
When you have no other option you will actually do everything possible to make something reasonable from it. the pandemic actually proved to so many people that it is possible for them to work at the comfort of their homes.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online and so also myself even though it was horrible not to operate my business offline but I became addicted to the online because I have no othet option.

The pandemic might be a very sad event but it is actually a great turning point to me. There were a lot of things that I was able to learn and some jobs I was able to pick up at that time.

you will be in the online space for long time if you find something that really works. If you are able to make a sustainable income for yourself for a long time on the internet you will have the motivation to stay.
I really don't think that the offline space would be a thing that would work out for me and help me attain financial freedom. Thus, I have directed all my energy to working and earning online.

I really don't think that the offline space would be a thing that would work out for me and help me attain financial freedom. Thus, I have directed all my energy to working and earning online.
That is your personal preference and there is nothing wrong with that. I also used to be uninterested in offline businesses before but right now I want to diversify.

That is your personal preference and there is nothing wrong with that. I also used to be uninterested in offline businesses before but right now I want to diversify.
My point is that there aren't so many opportunities for the people offline and so you need to look for the best place you will have an advantage and for me actually, I think it would be the online market.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back