What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The pandemic resulted in many people losing their jobs temporarily, some of course got to work from home while the pandemic happened, but eventually they went back to their job in person.

But, who here decided to work on the internet because of the pandemic?

of course, I do, it is the reason that let me decide to start my Freelancing experience through the different domains ( Drop shopping, Marketing, Cryptocurrencies, Forums...)

Though have been doing some online jobs before the pandemic period,but the pandemic actually speed up the engagemet of the jobs that i do online,it made me to really explore other options like freelancing.

Although pandemic is the reason why most people find online job likewise me too, I can say that pandemic is bad also good in order way round, because alot of people really find online job during pandemic period.

I started working online before the Corona virus pandemic but I was not really making much money. It was during the period that I had the time to venture into profitable things. I also met people that helped me online.

The pandemic was actually what made me to realise that there was a lot of potential that you can be able to take advantage of with working online. This is why I have decided to take it fully.

Well it is actually the cause of Covid 19 pandemic that makes me to really know and also believe that one can work and make money online though it was not that easy before getting the legit site.

The pandemic brought out the creativity in most people, and also the worst out of them. Though I didn't work online during the pandemic but I acquired a few skills during that period, I got skills SEO, graphic designing and a little of web designing. Though I would have worked online, but I didn't have what it takes to do that

The pandemic was basically the biggest driving factor to me beginning to work online because I had a lot of time and also just needed a way in which I can be able to make extra money.

Exactly the reason why i started working online is because I lost my offline job earnings , so i dont have anywhere else to make end needs than to start working and earning online .

Actually I started working online due to the pandemic because there was no were to go and search for jobs, due to the lockdown, so I heard to look for other ways of survival to fit in.

I started online before the Corona virus pandemic but I was not ready making a lot of money. It was during that period that I was able to meet many people who are making money online and they taught me the ways in which they were using to make money.

Actually I started earning online even before the pandemic though I was not very serious because I have other offline business which I engage but due to the pandemic lockdown I have no other ways of earning so resume online fully.

Actually I started earning online even before the pandemic though I was not very serious because I have other offline business which I engage but due to the pandemic lockdown I have no other ways of earning so resume online fully.
which type of business have you been involved in to make the money? any sites or tips do you want to share and how was your experience?

The pandemic resulted in many people losing their jobs temporarily, some of course got to work from home while the pandemic happened, but eventually they went back to their job in person.

But, who here decided to work on the internet because of the pandemic?
I have always worked online, I would say since 2005. Many transcription jobs, forum posting, content writing, and in between I did work offline as well, Special Services Dept. at a community college. But the college has been closed since the pandemic (virtual classes only) so I continue my online jobs. In all honesty, I prefer online work. And many, many people are working from home now due to Covid.. in-person jobs have been switched to virtual.

I'm one of the user who happened to start working online due to pandemic. I never had such motive or intention but as God would have it I am now making money online and as well invite friends.

Yeah, I also started working online during the pandemic, not that I had a job but I don't have any, I just decided to work online during the pandemic so that I can take care of my needs.

Yes, I had been working online before the pandemic. But I didn't devote enough time and effort to it then but the pandemic made me have no choice but to search for online businesses to do which up to now I'm devoted to.

Yes, I had been working online before the pandemic. But I didn't devote enough time and effort to it then but the pandemic made me have no choice but to search for online businesses to do which up to now I'm devoted to.
this was actually my case. I was working online before but it was not profitable to me because I didn't devote a lot of time. The pandemic gave me that chance to devote time.

Yes, the pandemic kind of have an advantage to a lot of people working online since we're indoors althrough. It makes people focus so I started working online properly during that period.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back