What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Before the pandemic I have been working online but after the pandemic I still work online I even refer some people to online working place where I earn some good amount of money as them been my downline and they are still working there now some of them refuse to go back and continue their work offline
of course it is normal for you to continue working online after the Corona virus pandemic because you have found something that works for you. whenever you find something that works for you it will be difficult for you to leave it.

Yes, the covid 19 Lockdown made me to look for ways to make income, I don't really know we can earn money online but the pandemic has made me to believe this.

Yes it's true te covid-19 pandemic prompt so many people to start online business due to sit at home order to Wich I am one. Offline business is short down, online business the only option

Yes, the covid 19 Lockdown made me to look for ways to make income, I don't really know we can earn money online but the pandemic has made me to believe this.
Glad the pandemic actually opened your eyes to the numerous opportunities available online to make money. They same was also the case for so many people including myself even though I've been making money before the pandemic.

Glad the pandemic actually opened your eyes to the numerous opportunities available online to make money. They same was also the case for so many people including myself even though I've been making money before the pandemic.
Wow that's a good idea, I believe you have earned a considerable amount of money working online, how I wish I know this but I'm very glad I now did, working online is something good.

Well when I started working online before the Corona virus pandemic but I was not really making much money. It was during the period that I had the time to venture into profitable things. I also met people that helped me online.

Wow that's a good idea, I believe you have earned a considerable amount of money working online, how I wish I know this but I'm very glad I now did, working online is something good.
working online is very lucrative if you are able to find something that works and be very consistent. What I have learnt is that consistency is one of the major things that makes you successful online.

Not really but I really wish I did. So many people came to learn about the online space during the pandemic and also learning helpful digital skills. It's just too bad I had no idea then.
The pandemic has helped me to earn some money online, I really appreciate my presence online because it has helped me to earn something substantial.

The pandemic has helped me to earn some money online, I really appreciate my presence online because it has helped me to earn something substantial.
The pandemic actually affected some people negatively because a lot of them lost their jobs. At the same time it also affected some of us positively because I was able to discover several ways of making money online.

I have already started working online before the pandemic and I have been working for years before the pandemic arise,now I can tell you that even the people I invite to join me working online are still working there even the pandemic

of course it is normal for you to continue working online after the Corona virus pandemic because you have found something that works for you. whenever you find something that works for you it will be difficult for you to leave it.
You have raised a good point. Ever since I was able to confirm the legitimacy of some platforms, I have never looked back and continued working on there. This gives credence to your statement.

You have raised a good point. Ever since I was able to confirm the legitimacy of some platforms, I have never looked back and continued working on there. This gives credence to your statement.
Probably, working online is the best decision I have ever taken when it comes to starting my businesses. I'm still very much interested in starting some offline businesses though.

Probably, working online is the best decision I have ever taken when it comes to starting my businesses. I'm still very much interested in starting some offline businesses though.
It is extremely encouraging that you have the desire to diversify your income streams by engaging in both online and offline business ventures. This suggestion is definitely the first step to financial buoyancy.

It is extremely encouraging that you have the desire to diversify your income streams by engaging in both online and offline business ventures. This suggestion is definitely the first step to financial buoyancy.
I have calculated that and I found out that it is a very good idea. Diversifying your sources of income is always important and necessary if you want to become financially free.

I never got to earn money online during the pandemic not because I don't know the online market existed but because I was not ready to accept the fact that people are indeed making real money.

I have been doing online job for a very long time but on my opinion I think a lot of people started doing online job because of the pandemic.

Probably, doing necessary research is always important and necessary before you venture into any platform in order not to get scammed. Without enough research you may fall into the hands of scammers.

I never made any kind of research before joining Hyip sites during my early days and this made me lose money. At that time, I never had any understanding of how Hyips work.

I have calculated that and I found out that it is a very good idea. Diversifying your sources of income is always important and necessary if you want to become financially free.
Having different streams of income is always beneficial in a financial sense because it enables you to be more flexible in your budgeting and enables you to flex your muscles a bit more when it comes to expenditure.

I never got to earn money online during the pandemic not because I don't know the online market existed but because I was not ready to accept the fact that people are indeed making real money.
That's same to me, before I started working online I don't believe we can leverage Money from the internet but here I am today, a lot of people don't believe this.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back