What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Well I can say, that the pandemic was one of the major reason why I started working or get addicted to my online business simply because the economy was generally affected most especially the offline business of all kind.

I think I was actually lucky to discover people that taught me some ways of making money online as of then. When I started searching on the internet I actually searched a lot without making a lot of money.
My own case was totally different, very different as I had no body to guide or help me and I kept losing money to some so call gurus who promise you heaven on Earth and bring nothing in return.

My own case was totally different, very different as I had no body to guide or help me and I kept losing money to some so call gurus who promise you heaven on Earth and bring nothing in return.
Lol, I always try as much as possible to avoid such people because most of them are internet marketers who do not have proper knowledge of the things they are teaching. They will just collect the money and sell something to you that does not work.

Lol, I always try as much as possible to avoid such people because most of them are internet marketers who do not have proper knowledge of the things they are teaching. They will just collect the money and sell something to you that does not work.
It has happened to me countless number of times and I have vowed never to fall for such gimmicks again, as I have known their minds of operandi and it will not be easy to get me again.

It has happened to me countless number of times and I have vowed never to fall for such gimmicks again, as I have known their minds of operandi and it will not be easy to get me again.
Yeah, the best thing for you to do is to avoid them because most of them do not have knowledge of what they are teaching. At the end of the day they will collect money and not be able to add any value to you.

No, I didn't start making money online due to the pandemic as I had already been making money online since 2012 and then I changed course in 2017 until now trying new things to make money online before coming back to freelancing a few months ago. Would I say that the pandemic pushed me to want to continue working online instead of out in the public sector? Yes, definitely and I feel that working online and from home has its positives if there were to be anything like the pandemic again I would not have to worry about possibly losing my job.

Well I can say, that the pandemic was one of the major reason why I started working or get addicted to my online business simply because the economy was generally affected most especially the offline business of all kind.
The pandemic period was a time so many people got interested in making money online. But not everyone though because a lot of people still do not understand the concept of online money making.

No, I didn't start making money online due to the pandemic as I had already been making money online since 2012 and then I changed course in 2017 until now trying new things to make money online before coming back to freelancing a few months ago. Would I say that the pandemic pushed me to want to continue working online instead of out in the public sector? Yes, definitely and I feel that working online and from home has its positives if there were to be anything like the pandemic again I would not have to worry about possibly losing my job.
This is the same position I am working so hard to place myself in, just in case anything of such happens again, I would not be stranded and not necessarily a pandemic but other life events

This is the same position I am working so hard to place myself in, just in case anything of such happens again, I would not be stranded and not necessarily a pandemic but other life events
Trying as much as possible to build different ways of making money is always necessary. This is because uncertainty may happen and you will not have any other way of making money and you become stranded

Trying as much as possible to build different ways of making money is always necessary. This is because uncertainty may happen and you will not have any other way of making money and you become stranded
I have come to the realization that life uncertainties is part and parcel of our being, and you need to always prepare for unseen eventualities which would come up some times.

I have come to the realization that life uncertainties is part and parcel of our being, and you need to always prepare for unseen eventualities which would come up some times.
It is good as you have realised that uncertainties and issues are part and parcel of life. what really matters is your ability to prepare to combat them at any moment in time.

It is good as you have realised that uncertainties and issues are part and parcel of life. what really matters is your ability to prepare to combat them at any moment in time.
Been prepared is the best possible way to win if it does arise, because only when you are prepared can you stand and combat life adversaries to would be thrown to you at various stages in your life

Been prepared is the best possible way to win if it does arise, because only when you are prepared can you stand and combat life adversaries to would be thrown to you at various stages in your life
Probably, there are stages in life and if you must conquer or you must be very much prepared and willing to seek knowledge. The level of knowledge you have will determine the height you will achieve in life.

Well, you can see many such kind of marketers trying to market their strategies on Youtube! I reckon that they might be gaining some sort of benefit when it comes to marketing such strategies. What do you think?

Well, you can see many such kind of marketers trying to market their strategies on Youtube! I reckon that they might be gaining some sort of benefit when it comes to marketing such strategies. What do you think?
of course they are making money whenever they successfully in market and sell a particular product to you. A lot of them are affiliate marketers and they do not have enough knowledge of what they are promoting but they just want to make money.

Personally I have been working online for some time but I can't deny the fact that the pandemic lockdown makes me more serious about online stuff simply because my offline business was badly affected.

It is very interesting that one could make money while at home and if you have a very sound on some online skills, you will make a lot of money even more than those that are working offline.
That was what really helped a lot of persons during the pandemic including me,i was doing some course before the pandemic on digital marketing,and it paid off during the pandemic.

Personally I have been working online for some time but I can't deny the fact that the pandemic lockdown makes me more serious about online stuff simply because my offline business was badly affected.
so many people actually became serious in making money online because they lost their jobs. I also know someone who started a YouTube channel because he lost his job and now it is monetized.

of course they are making money whenever they successfully in market and sell a particular product to you. A lot of them are affiliate marketers and they do not have enough knowledge of what they are promoting but they just want to make money.

The best way to do affiliate marketing is to create a blog and then try to gain traffic. This is one of the best strategies in order to make more sales. You must also try to promote your product to folks who need your product.

Actually I started working online as a result 9f the pandemic and it effect on the offline business and jobs. alot of companies sacked there employees simply because they could not longer maintain there payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back