What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

My point is that there aren't so many opportunities for the people offline and so you need to look for the best place you will have an advantage and for me actually, I think it would be the online market.
there are opportunities both online and offline but it depends on the kind of people you will roll with and of course your mindset. what you should be talking about is whether you are much more interested in working online or offline.

Personally the pandemic was not the reason I started working online and perhaps is start before the pandemic period even though it makes me get addicted due to the fact that alot of offline business was affected.

That is actually true one and of course you don't have to blame them because that is what they have been told. Until you have your own personal experience you may think that working online is a scam.
Experience they say is a great teacher and can also reach you so many sad lessons of life, so many people have lost money to the online world and you would not blame the ones that refuse to go into it.

there are opportunities both online and offline but it depends on the kind of people you will roll with and of course your mindset. what you should be talking about is whether you are much more interested in working online or offline.
There are opportunities both online and also offline but the opportunity you find in the former is much better and more in numbers than that you can find offline.
You might not agree to this if you're residing in a place with lots of employment opportunities offline.

Experience they say is a great teacher and can also reach you so many sad lessons of life, so many people have lost money to the online world and you would not blame the ones that refuse to go into it.
Yeah, if I had listened to some people I wouldn't have ventured into cryptocurrency. I have heard so many stories of people who said that cryptocurrency is a scam and if you invest money you will lose.

Yeah, if I had listened to some people I wouldn't have ventured into cryptocurrency. I have heard so many stories of people who said that cryptocurrency is a scam and if you invest money you will lose.
Cryptocurrency is not a scam, but sadly a lot of people are losing money on cryptocurrencies on a daily basis, mainly because there approach to it is so wrong and not futuristic as well.

I can say, the pandemic lockdown is the major reason why alot of people started involving themselves into online most especially those in the African side region. alot of offline business was affected given people no othet choice than online.

The pandemic resulted in many people losing their jobs temporarily, some of course got to work from home while the pandemic happened, but eventually they went back to their job in person.

But, who here decided to work on the internet because of the pandemic?
I started work online due to pandemic covid-19 problem.
When all the activities was disturbed by this pandemic covid-19,this is a terrible time nobody can go out, no shop open, no school all these made me to started looking for online that will give me daily income.

Cryptocurrency is not a scam, but sadly a lot of people are losing money on cryptocurrencies on a daily basis, mainly because there approach to it is so wrong and not futuristic as well.
Anybody who approaches cryptocurrency with the wrong mindset will always end up losing money. That is why so many people end up thinking that cryptocurrency itself is a scam.

Anybody who approaches cryptocurrency with the wrong mindset will always end up losing money. That is why so many people end up thinking that cryptocurrency itself is a scam.
This is the point most people that calls themselves investors fail to understand, crypto currency is not something that you go into without knowing how it works, you would definitely fail on the long run.

This is the point most people that calls themselves investors fail to understand, crypto currency is not something that you go into without knowing how it works, you would definitely fail on the long run.
Anybody who calls himself investor in the crypto-currency market and do not have proper knowledge of how it works will end up losing money. I know a lot of people do this because they want quick money.

The pandemic was really a great opportunity to so many to work online, I started working online immediately after the pandemic because before then I was not able to get a legitimate way of making money as I could remember.

During the pandemic I searched a lot of websites and several youtube channels to search for things that works and I was able to discover some. It was actually a great experience because it was then I started making reasonable money online.

Probably, having multiple streams of income is what people actually need to do for themselves in order to be financially free. I have always said that depending on one source of income is not good.
Sincerely speaking dependending on only one stream of making money is not wise, I know that my self but right now I am only making money online with only a single site. I will be glad if you can introduce me other ways of making money online.

During the pandemic I searched a lot of websites and several youtube channels to search for things that works and I was able to discover some. It was actually a great experience because it was then I started making reasonable money online.
During the pandemic, I never had the luxury of searching for things online especially at the heat of the pandemic, then I was just reflecting on how my life had turned drastically.

During the pandemic, I never had the luxury of searching for things online especially at the heat of the pandemic, then I was just reflecting on how my life had turned drastically.
I think many of us had different experiences during the Corona virus pandemic. I have also made someone who said that he was not able to venture into any online business during the pandemic.

I think many of us had different experiences during the Corona virus pandemic. I have also made someone who said that he was not able to venture into any online business during the pandemic.
Though I must confess that finding something to do legitimately during the pandemic was difficult but it opened my eyes to a world of possibilities that are abound on the online space.

Though I must confess that finding something to do legitimately during the pandemic was difficult but it opened my eyes to a world of possibilities that are abound on the online space.
what actually made me to discover opportunities during the pandemic was the fact that I found some people on the internet. Maybe on my own I couldn't have found something worthwhile.

what actually made me to discover opportunities during the pandemic was the fact that I found some people on the internet. Maybe on my own I couldn't have found something worthwhile.
Lucky for you that you found someone online to guide you, because you would have been on a rollercoaster just like me as I search for various methods to earn all to no avail

Lucky for you that you found someone online to guide you, because you would have been on a rollercoaster just like me as I search for various methods to earn all to no avail
I think I was actually lucky to discover people that taught me some ways of making money online as of then. When I started searching on the internet I actually searched a lot without making a lot of money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back