What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

That's same to me, before I started working online I don't believe we can leverage Money from the internet but here I am today, a lot of people don't believe this.
come to think of it what do you mean by leverage you can only use leverage when you are doing forex trading I dont know of any other ways which someone can leverage or do you mean for instant if someone is lacking money is there any website that can borrow us money to complete our assignment online

The pandemic was actually what made me to realise that there was a lot of potential that you can be able to take advantage of with working online. This is why I have decided to take it fully.
The online engagement that I started was way back before the pandemic started,we have been doing our online marketing and business ads as well as promotions before the pandemic,but the lockdown made us to double our effort.

Having different streams of income is always beneficial in a financial sense because it enables you to be more flexible in your budgeting and enables you to flex your muscles a bit more when it comes to expenditure.
Probably, having multiple streams of income is what people actually need to do for themselves in order to be financially free. I have always said that depending on one source of income is not good.

That's same to me, before I started working online I don't believe we can leverage Money from the internet but here I am today, a lot of people don't believe this.
I think that's because many of us are actually raised to believe that everything about online earning is a scam. While growing up, I have heard different tales of so many people losing so much to online investments.

I think that's because many of us are actually raised to believe that everything about online earning is a scam. While growing up, I have heard different tales of so many people losing so much to online investments.
That's just the truth, and if you have that type of mindset you can hardly earn a good amount of money, having a good mindset will very much help in a lot of things.

me I have always believed that it is possible to make money online because I saw people doing so. That was actually when my interest to make money on the Internet heightened.

Actually I have started working online even before the period of the pandemic but more addicted to online as a result of it because most of our online business were affected.

Actually I have started working online even before the period of the pandemic but more addicted to online as a result of it because most of our online business were affected.
some of us actually started working online even before the pandemic but the amount of money I made was not much. It was the pandemic period I met some people who really helped me.

in my case it was different, i was not working full time online before the pandemic, i was focusing on arbitrage opportunities but after the pandemic i decided to consciously build my online presence.

Probably, having multiple streams of income is what people actually need to do for themselves in order to be financially free. I have always said that depending on one source of income is not good.
You raise a good point, and the possession of several sources of income is a financial trick that has eluded numerous individuals, mostly accounting for their financial instability.

in my case it was different, i was not working full time online before the pandemic, i was focusing on arbitrage opportunities but after the pandemic i decided to consciously build my online presence.
capitalising on arbitrary opportunity is one of the best ways of making money because of low risk. The thing is that you need enough capital in order to be able to maximize profit.

That's just the truth, and if you have that type of mindset you can hardly earn a good amount of money, having a good mindset will very much help in a lot of things.
It's not actually their fault if you're to see it from a different perspective. It's not like they don't want to make money, they really do just that they don't want to lose money in the process of trying to make money.

me I have always believed that it is possible to make money online because I saw people doing so. That was actually when my interest to make money on the Internet heightened.
You are a lucky person sir, I wish I know this on time but it's not too late, earning money online as helped me gain a lot of things, I really enjoy my presence here.

This is actually true, and the lockdowns that went on for prolonged periods was the root cause of the public's desire to switch to making money online. It goes without saying, these platforms have been quite beneficial.

There were places where lockdowns were imposed for a long period and people were facing many issues. This is why the government had to decide to be lenient when it comes to such restrictions.

No, not too long I started working on bizdustry, how I wish I know this platform during the pandemic I believe I could have earn a considerable amount of money.

No, not too long I started working on bizdustry, how I wish I know this platform during the pandemic I believe I could have earn a considerable amount of money.
For me I started working online during the pandemic, I have managed to earn a considerable amount of money online, if you are serious you can earn a good amount of money.

It's not actually their fault if you're to see it from a different perspective. It's not like they don't want to make money, they really do just that they don't want to lose money in the process of trying to make money.
sometimes the major reason people are afraid to make money online or to invest their money is because of what they have been told or they have ventured into the wrong platforms in the past.

sometimes the major reason people are afraid to make money online or to invest their money is because of what they have been told or they have ventured into the wrong platforms in the past.
I have also noticed that too. I myself refused to work online because of the mentality that was passed down to me by my parents about the online market. They derived their experience from what they've seen others suffer from investing in scam investment platforms.

For me I started working online during the pandemic, I have managed to earn a considerable amount of money online, if you are serious you can earn a good amount of money.
Wow that's very interesting, as a said earlier I wish I started that time I could have earned a decent amount of money, but I really thank God for this one I have.

The primary aimed and objectives of myself working online, is to make additional income and I have been or start working even before the pandemic butni only get addicted to during and after the period simply because my offline was affected.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back