What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Actually the covid pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people engaged into online no doubt but I get to work online even before the pandemic simply because I want to get exposed to the world.

so many people were laid off from their work during the coronavirus pandemic and that was one of the major reasons they started looking for online jobs. Some people even lost their online jobs also.
There were layoffs and so many people were stranded . The affected individuals seek ways to earn a living and they took the internet as an option and that is why the web was saturated that moment.

The pandemic resulted in many people losing their jobs temporarily, some of course got to work from home while the pandemic happened, but eventually they went back to their job in person.

But, who here decided to work on the internet because of the pandemic?
When Corona came, at that time there was nothing to eat in our house and we were always worried about what to do, so I thought why not find an online job and work on it to feed my home. The problem of drinking should be solved۔

I have been working with fiver and some ptc website before and the pandemic come and go am still working on the website but I beleive people work online for the seek of the pandemic some of the folks I know refuse to go back to their offline work even after the pandemic

This is actually true, and the lockdowns that went on for prolonged periods was the root cause of the public's desire to switch to making money online. It goes without saying, these platforms have been quite beneficial.
Probably, the desire to make money on the internet skyrocketed due to the prolonged lockdown. A lot of people we are looking for alternative ways of making money for themselves.

Sometimes I think the love to increase our earnings makes us to start working online though we can deny the fact that alot joined the online due to the pandemic period which affected their offline business.

Probably, the desire to make money on the internet skyrocketed due to the prolonged lockdown. A lot of people we are looking for alternative ways of making money for themselves.
I think being idle and bored in the house prompted people to look towards earning an online income in order to make ends meet amidst the crisis of a global pandemic.

I think being idle and bored in the house prompted people to look towards earning an online income in order to make ends meet amidst the crisis of a global pandemic.
Probably, a lot of people were at home without doing anything so they instinct to make money online was there. They started searching for several ways and some people discovered actually.

Probably, a lot of people were at home without doing anything so they instinct to make money online was there. They started searching for several ways and some people discovered actually.
This is exactly my point. I think people were sick and tired of just being home and so tried to find ways to alleviate their boredom and earn money from it. This also spawned the emergence of many online platforms to meet this increased demand.

That's exactly what I'm saying. People likely sought to find ways to kill their boredom and make money since they were sick and weary of staying at home. To accommodate this rising need, several online platforms also started to appear as a result of this.

This is exactly my point. I think people were sick and tired of just being home and so tried to find ways to alleviate their boredom and earn money from it. This also spawned the emergence of many online platforms to meet this increased demand.
Probably, when such things happens it is inevitable for people to look for alternative ways of making money for themselves. that is actually what pushed people to start working online.

In my experience, working online has never
The epidemic was basically what made me realize that there was a lot of possibilities with working online that you can be able to take advantage of.
I've chosen to utilize it fully because of this.

In my experience, working online has never
The epidemic was basically what made me realize that there was a lot of possibilities with working online that you can be able to take advantage of.
I've chosen to utilize it fully because of this.
it was actually a pandemic and not an epidemic. Probably it made a lot of people that discover that there are several opportunities for them to make some good amount of money for themselves online.

I jave already started working online before the pandemic so its not bad doing that but I have refer some people to start working online during the covid period and some of them refuse to go back and start their offline business even when the pandemic seems to be over

the online space offers a lot of people several opportunities to make some good amount of money for themselves. Many of us don't even care about offline jobs again because we have been able to make something reasonable online.

I think that there are many opportunities online. But the main issue is the fact that almost all of those opportunities are available for qualified and skillful people.

I jave already started working online before the pandemic so its not bad doing that but I have refer some people to start working online during the covid period and some of them refuse to go back and start their offline business even when the pandemic seems to be over
Many people who started making good amount of money for themselves during the Corona virus pandemic actually refused to go back to their offline jobs after the pandemic. Working online is sweet actually.

Actually the pandemic contributed alot making people to be working and also very serious in online business due to the fact that their offline business were affected so badly.

Actually the pandemic contributed alot making people to be working and also very serious in online business due to the fact that their offline business were affected so badly.
I have met a good number of people who said that their offline businesses were affected by the pandemic and that was why they started looking for alternative ways of making money online.

Before the pandemic I have been working online but after the pandemic I still work online I even refer some people to online working place where I earn some good amount of money as them been my downline and they are still working there now some of them refuse to go back and continue their work offline

Probably, when such things happens it is inevitable for people to look for alternative ways of making money for themselves. that is actually what pushed people to start working online.
You are right, in that kind of situation, even offline pre-pandemic workers wanted be to engaged in online business to elevate them financially

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back